Why no sunday night football? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why no sunday night football?

Aqua Shadow

Formerly 1 Dol Fan
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know the World Series is pretty important to some people but C'mon Man!

I really was looking forward to a full day of football while I'm grounded and now I realize I only get 2/3 a day of football.

This is really discouraging to me.... and the NFL deserves a C'mon Man! segment on Monday Night Football this week.

Ratings would be low for the NFL game and the NFL wants to make as much money as it can

nah, i think that mlb would lose a lot of viewers to football and it would look bad for them because it is the series.

I would rather watch a random regular season NFL game than the world series. Now Im watching a random NCAA game instead. Basball sux. Thank goodness its almost over.

I would rather watch a random regular season NFL game than the world series. Now Im watching a random NCAA game instead. Basball sux. Thank goodness its almost over.
Yeah. I was watching Marshall at UCF... I can't believe the NFL wouldn't want to flex its muscles and show the world that even the world series can't top any NFL football game. I think some pre-season games (such as the shrine game) would pull a lot of viewers from the MLB.

I believe it has something to do with the Thursday night games starting...just a thought.

nah, i think that mlb would lose a lot of viewers to football and it would look bad for them because it is the series.

This.

I love baseball like no other sport but the goons running baseball have no idea how to properly market their product. I would almost guarantee that if the Raiders and Browns had played last night that their rating would have been very close to the World Series rating from last night.

Baseball is my first love, so I would definitely watch the WS over football. I think its pretty classy of the NFL to not schedule against the WS though, because the MLB cant compete with the NFL ratings wise.

Back
Top Bottom