Why the Canes are the best | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why the Canes are the best

While Miami has been impressive in recent years. This year Oklahoma will be where the scouts are.

gotta agree with miguel 100%!
read the article,sooner fan,check the nfl rosters and compare....let's see....how many former sooners....how many former 'canes....hmmm.....i think i see a pattern developing here....nuff said!:rocker:

If you notice I gave props to Miami for their recent success. But I am telling you. There will be 5 if not more FIRST round picks from the Sooners.

And Miami will have 6 first rounders if the underclassmen declare. Vernon Carey, DJ Williams, Frank Gore, KWII, Sean Taylor, and Vince Wilfork.

They've got 2; Harris & Strait. Lehman is a 2nd, Everage is a day 2 prospect unless he shows up at the combine unlike he did at the Senior Bowl.

'Canes have a better program and have the most NFL ready players in the country.

The "U" dont look any farther, Brock will be better otherwise kyle or derrick is very capable, only Miami could lose 6 first round quality players and reload like they do

Each season The "U" puts out NFL 1st rounders like they are a minor league team for the NFL why is it gonna be any different this year...Jason White please

Jason White...what's he on, his seventh season in college? That guy's on the Tommy Boy program! :lol:

I'm predicting Miami sends 3 maybe 4 first round picks into the pros this following year. Eric Winston, Orien Harris (Javon Nanton, one or the other), Chris Myers, Antrelle Rolle

Back
Top Bottom