WHY THE HECK IS oak on MNF - again? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WHY THE HECK IS oak on MNF - again?

L.T.21

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
First the HOF game, which is ok since Madden was going in. Tonight MNF and season opener MNF against the Bolts. Whats with the fascination of this team--sickening! There was a thread started on our boards about this and we sort of came to a conclusion that I personally thin MIA. has a bigger following..and on top of that, why not give #23 an appearanec?

Saaaheeeeshh! More oak "BALONEY" on tv...wonderful :tantrum:

L.T.21 said:
First the HOF game, which is ok since Madden was going in. Tonight MNF and season opener MNF against the Bolts. Whats with the fascination of this team--sickening! There was a thread started on our boards about this and we sort of came to a conclusion that I personally thin MIA. has a bigger following..and on top of that, why not give #23 an appearanec?

Saaaheeeeshh! More oak "BALONEY" on tv...wonderful :tantrum:

Does it bother you that much? I personally thought nothing of it. Once the season starts and we start playing better will have more monday night games because of the flex scheduling they installed this season.

Haha, my best friend is a Raider's fan and I asked him why it was like that when the schedule came out and he gives me a stupid no idea face. But whatever, as long as we have about four primetime games ourselves it's fine with me.

rob19 said:
Does it bother you that much? I personally thought nothing of it. Once the season starts and we start playing better will have more monday night games because of the flex scheduling they installed this season.

the equivelent would be if it was the Jets... they hate raterz, we hate jetz, all is well.

fab1yh7-1.jpg

thats WHY!

Nappy Roots said:

That defensive secondary is in for a big surprise...and Huff...IMHO, he's going to struggle in this league UNLESS he starts changing the way he tackles.

No it doesnt bother me that much--it's just too much raiders on tv, for what reason, they did not even win ONE game in the division--I know I know..following blah blah blah...but I personally wouldnt mind seeing you Flippers on MNF...

cnc66 said:
the equivelent would be if it was the Jets... they hate raterz, we hate jetz, all is well.

ohh i got you, it dident occur to me that he was a charger fan, my bad.

Back
Top Bottom