Why?!?! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why?!?!

100% Dolphins

Starter
Reaction score
It's been greater than 72 hours....

Why hasn't anyone been fired yet?!?!?

Not even Sherman?!?!?!

I can not go through another season of underachieving and ill preparation again!

Ross make some moves ya ugly muck!

I think (hope) Ross is waiting for the bullying report to come out before he fires anyone. But I know for sure I'd be firing everyone when the report comes out. I'll never believe the people we put on the field the last two games are worse players than the teams which beat us. And to me that means we were out-prepared and out-coached. At the most critical time of the season, they failed.

Fire all of them.

Ross is too emotionally attached....Where are his balls that made him a real estate mogul?

Jeff Ireland has some kind of compromising information on Ross.

Only explanation at this point.

Maybe because Eric Mangini is not available yet.

You want someone hired before someone is fired? He tried that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

No. Maybe....absolute speculation...he wants to hire Mangini to assess the situation to fire, keep etc. He cannot do it just yet because Mangini has a big game at Lambeau.

Listen up all you haters. Haven't you ever heard of karma. In a nutshell, the more bad you wish on people the more it gets reflected back on you. Try concentrating on something positive instead of people getting fired. And stop acting like a Yankee fan (like you're entitled or something) this team only missed the playoffs by one game.

I don't know but he needs to do something because us fans do not deserve this **** any longer!! Come on Ross reach down grab your sack and be an effin BOSS about this situation!

Listen up all you haters. Haven't you ever heard of karma. In a nutshell, the more bad you wish on people the more it gets reflected back on you. Try concentrating on something positive instead of people getting fired. And stop acting like a Yankee fan (like you're entitled or something) this team only missed the playoffs by one game.

very true! I just need to take a break from my dolphins for a while to get rid of all this negativity! We all should keep in mind that at the end of the day it will play out the way it plays out and there is no reason to obsess over something we have no control over!

For the apologist who keep on saying "We only missed the playoffs by one game".....and What? you think this pathetic irrelevant team would have gone far in the playoffs?????? The bar for pathetic Ireland, wimp Philbin and clueless Sherman, division championship, superbowl and World Champs...........but as I mentioned in a previous post ..........the "woosification of Miami football is now complete" we have become totally irrelevant............hopefully the fans particularly those lucky enough to be around in the 70's will not become tolerant of such mediocity. There is absolutely no question that Ross should have been ready to fire the whole lot and be on the offensive for looking for a replacement. Anything short of that (which is what has happened) is a total failure in my modest opinion. GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom