Wide Receiver | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wide Receiver

shahrn

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Which wr's are still out there that are steals?

maybe with les brown, egnew, clay and fasano, we're just going to use a ton of tight end sets and then just throw in davone and hartline ... but regardless, we should still get a number one receiver. we cant rely on young tight ends and fasano already. Which wr's do u guys like

McNutt. Especially with our Iowa connection. Former Iowa OC and now Fins WR Coach.

A lot of WR's that people have mentioned keep falling. Still have 25 pick until our next one, but the odds keep getting better and better that we may actually make this work.

those players might be gone by the time we pick again.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

we'll probably take something else other than a wr smh.

First don't forget about Gates. His size and speed will excel in the WCO. But WR's in the draft look for connections to the WCO or the coaching staff. McNutt, Owusu, Marvin Jones, Keyshawn Martin. If they are looking for athletic speed or talent then Streeter, Dwight Jones for example. Still quality guys available. This draft is very deep.

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Martin just got picked by Houston so scratch him off the list.

I like either of those picks. I was going to throw in Toon and Criner. Looks like Toon is gone now. So I think we have a shot at one of these 3. But I wonder if they are even going to pick a WR in the draft at this point? We all think they should, but I'm beginning to wonder if they are?

Back
Top Bottom