Wide Receivers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wide Receivers

CRAZYDOLFAN305

We Are Still Going To The SB
Reaction score
So looking at the WR Depth charts for all teams. If we are to go by name only, it seems as if the Rams, might be the only team with a Wide Receiver position worst than us. Now, I know Philbin and Sherman's ammo from a coordinating standpoint, meaning they can create explosive plays by design and scheme. But Unless somebody emerges and steps up, I.E. like a Cruz, and etc., its going to take probably until week 4 or 5 to really getting this receiving corps going.

http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchartpos/WR

They could have still had Brandon Marshall. He looked like a beast the other night for the Bears. That has to be one of the dumbest trades in NFL history. Two 3rd round picks (One of which was Egnew who is a complete scrub and waste of space and most likely they will screw up next year's 3rd rounder as well).

They could have still had Brandon Marshall. He looked like a beast the other night for the Bears. That has to be one of the dumbest trades in NFL history. Two 3rd round picks (One of which was Egnew who is a complete scrub and waste of space and most likely they will screw up next year's 3rd rounder as well).

Until he does something stupid off the field again and gets himself suspended.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Yes the Dolphins do have the worse WR core in the NFL. They passed on a WR in every round until late in the draft and they signed nobody in free agency. Is there a reason why they ignored the WR position in the offseason?

Yep gonna miss Marshall and all those drops he made for us.

Notice Ireland talked about it with Peter King he admits we have a 4,5,6 but no 3,2,1. Hoping a couple of our guys step up, but he is looking for other options.

Of course he looked like a beast. He WANTS to play for the Bears because his buddy is there.

He DIDN'T want to play in Miami and therefore he was lazy and just didn't care. Why people want a guy like that is beyond me.

Whatever Marshall does in Chicago this season, cut it in half and that's practically what he'd do here.

Until he does something stupid off the field again and gets himself suspended.

Yes the Dolphins do have the worse WR core in the NFL. They passed on a WR in every round until late in the draft and they signed nobody in free agency. Is there a reason why they ignored the WR position in the offseason?

Well I think it was the right thing to do.
Also by that, we can witness Joe Philbin is keeping consistency between his words and his acts.

HC Philbin has expressed since first day the team's desire to add talent primarily through the draft, which translates in 2012 to use a bunch of third year receivers that have been developing as practice squad members. If things don't work well (as expected) Dolphins will trash those players and use 1st, 2nd and even 3rd round draft picks on such area.

Its going to be rough at WR this season with the corp they have right now. Probably one of the worst if not the worst WR group ive scene on this team since I can remember.

Well I think it was the right thing to do.
Also by that, we can witness Joe Philbin is keeping consistency between his words and his acts.

HC Philbin has expressed since first day the team's desire to add talent primarily through the draft, which translates in 2012 to use a bunch of third year receivers that have been developing as practice squad members. If things don't work well (as expected) Dolphins will trash those players and use 1st, 2nd and even 3rd round draft picks on such area.

Also, he's been consistent about not putting up with WR's who are a distraction - so goodbye B Marsh and Chad Ocho

of course he looked like a beast. He wants to play for the bears because his buddy is there.

He didn't want to play in miami and therefore he was lazy and just didn't care. Why people want a guy like that is beyond me.

Whatever marshall does in chicago this season, cut it in half and that's practically what he'd do here.

lmao..

Back
Top Bottom