Wild Card Week: Washington Vs. Tampa Bay Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wild Card Week: Washington Vs. Tampa Bay Thread

Fish_Fan4Life said:
Im rooting for WAS in this one.

Me too, living outside of Orlando, that's all the local media covers, those damn bucs. How great Caddy is, blah, blah, blah. I hope they get crushed.

BringBackBerlin said:
Me too, living outside of Orlando, that's all the local media covers, those damn bucs. How great Caddy is, blah, blah, blah. I hope they get crushed.

Me too. He starts the game off with 2 carries 0 yards. :D

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yes.

I hate the Bucs.

that looked like a fumble to me by Arrington on that interception return... of course, the genius McGuire/Thiesman combination couldn't recognize what the challenge might be for until three minutes later...

I cannot stand the Bucs and their brand of boring football, nor their overzealous fans who go into hiding every other year when the team fades.

I'm going to love watching the game because by the second quarter it'll be so quiet you'll be able to hear people's conversations in the stands ON TELEVISION.

PressCoverage said:
that looked like a fumble to me by Arrington on that interception return... of course, the genius McGuire/Thiesman combination couldn't recognize what the challenge might be for until three minutes later...

yea but I didn't notice the fumble either until the replay. And it looks like he fell on it anyway.

You can't tell me Gruden and co. didn't know down by contact isn't reviewable.

Excellent, hopefully the Pats game starts off like this. Would love nothing more then to see Brady intercepted on one of his first passes

i dunno... i noticed the ball bouncing around on the live play, and Hovan pouncing on it... i was wondering why the challenge flag came in so late... what were they waiting for? ... down by contact? wow...

BringBackBerlin said:
Excellent, hopefully the Pats game starts off like this. Would love nothing more then to see Brady intercepted on one of his first passes

:yes:

I really don't care what happens in these playoffs...the only thing I care about is that the Pats lose miserably.

PressCoverage said:
i dunno... i noticed the ball bouncing around on the live play, and Hovan pouncing on it... i was wondering why the challenge flag came in so late... what were they waiting for? ... down by contact? wow...

I didn't see Hovan fall on it, and I replayed it three times. It was under Arrington though the replay didn't show anybody controlling it.

Back
Top Bottom