Wild Card Week: Washington Vs. Tampa Bay Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wild Card Week: Washington Vs. Tampa Bay Thread

Bucs shouldn't complain anyway. They beat the Redskins on a 2 point conversion where Alstott was clearly not across the goal line.

why are the two champions getting ripped in this thread?... pats and bucs?

further, between two teams none of us should give a chit about, who seriously wants to root for a guy like Dan Snyder?

Uhm, A. I'm rooting more for Joe Gibbs, not Snyder, B. I'm not really rooting for Washington but against Tampa Bay, whom I've hated since they wore Orange jerseys.

I could be wrong since it's the playoffs, but I have a feeling the more grind it out games will be in the NFC this playoffs and the shootouts will be in the AFC matchups.

Fish_Fan4Life said:
:yes:

I really don't care what happens in these playoffs...the only thing I care about is that the Pats lose miserably.

Yeah I don't really either, just trying to soak up all the football I can before its gone. As for the Pats, as long as they don't make it to the Super Bowl again, I'll be content until next season.

even if this gets brought back, Washington will still probably score on the drive.

Final score, Washington 42, Tampa Bay 10, and Doug Williams will make an appearance

Back
Top Bottom