Wild Card Week: Washington Vs. Tampa Bay Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wild Card Week: Washington Vs. Tampa Bay Thread

PressCoverage said:
why are the two champions getting ripped in this thread?... pats and bucs?

further, between two teams none of us should give a chit about, who seriously wants to root for a guy like Dan Snyder?

also, what's wrong with preferring a certain team to win? I'm not "rooting" for anybody because the Fins are the only team I follow, but I love watching football and in some games there are teams I just do not like.

I think Gruden has to be careful, even though they are down 14, he can't put the game on Sims' shoulders. Still alot of football to be played.

How the hell did he field that cleanly on the run? :eek:

Marino2Clayton said:
I think Gruden has to be careful, even though they are down 14, he can't put the game on Sims' shoulders. Still alot of football to be played.

I think it's Washington that should be careful. The defense might get complacent now.

RobFins2005 said:
Uhm, A. I'm rooting more for Joe Gibbs, not Snyder, B. I'm not really rooting for Washington but against Tampa Bay, whom I've hated since they wore Orange jerseys.

nah... i have no problem with the bucs... never have... can't really remember a single player of theirs who was annoying besides Keyshawn... in fact, i rather like Gruden and his offensive philosophy...

as for the Redskins, i know too many annoying Skins fans... add in Snyder, who actually charged fans to watch practice, and it's easy to dislike them...

And now is the point of the game where Buc fans get on their cell phones and act like they no longer care about the game until something major happens later on.

PressCoverage said:
nah... i have no problem with the bucs... never have... can't really remember a single player of theirs who was annoying besides Keyshawn... in fact, i rather like Gruden and his offensive philosophy...

as for the Redskins, i know too many annoying Skins fans... add in Snyder, who actually charged fans to watch practice, and it's easy to dislike them...

I said I dislike the Bucs.

I didn't like the Buccaneers in the early 90s either. I hated them and their fanbase when they were losing 12 ever year.

Back
Top Bottom