Wilfork done ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wilfork done ?

I would hurry and sign AJ Francis off of their practice squad.

i think the more concerning thing for me is brady barely got touched yesterday by the falcons even at home and tannehill took a lot of hard contact against that same no consistent win edge rusher team at home...

the oline is a real concern in pass pro...that and the backs in blitz pickup etc...i don't want to lose my damn qb...man up dammit all

move the freaking pocket run roll outs and bootlegs etc...keep the qb upright

i think the more concerning thing for me is brady barely got touched yesterday by the falcons even at home and tannehill took a lot of hard contact against that same no consistent win edge rusher team at home...

the oline is a real concern in pass pro...that and the backs in blitz pickup etc...i don't want to lose my damn qb...man up dammit all

One other thing I would add is that the Falcons did not gash them with the run like they did us last week either...even AFTER Wilfork went down.
I don't know what that means really...maybe the Dolphins played more pass defense? Maybe our DLine got handled?

One other thing I would add is that the Falcons did not gash them with the run like they did us last week either...even AFTER Wilfork went down.
I don't know what that means really...maybe the Dolphins played more pass defense? Maybe our DLine got handled?

i think the pats played it more straight up and didn't stunt their line as much as we did in the first half...we made an adjustment at the half and were much better against the run in the 2nd...

i think the pats played it more straight up and didn't stunt their line as much as we did in the first half...we made an adjustment at the half and were much better against the run in the 2nd...

That's true...I had forgot about the 2nd half. I was still reeling from all those big 1st half runs.

Pats also don't have Clabo and Jerry sucking up the joint. Tyson Clabo may be worse than Marc Columbo was a few years ago. And yes the backs (Daniel Thomas in particular) getting blown up on blitzes doesn't help.

Not making excuses, but for all the worrying people did about Martin this preseason I think people really took for granted/ignored how bad Clabo looked. The left side has been fine for the most part. The right? yeesh

And while it didn't hurt them last night, it will make things interesting as the season goes on as they won't have somebody in the middle getting double blocks

Didn't seem to effect them much last night. Not too big of a deal if they lose him. They will still win regardless

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

That's on Atlanta as much as anything. They're inside the 5 (if I remember right) when it happened and what do they do after, despite having a very good running game? Pass a few times. I doubt it was the last time they made idiotic decisions in that game (I turned to Breaking Bad :up: ).

Well...they way our luck goes,if Wilfork is done,the Pats will put in some 5th rounder,they have had
sitting on the bench,who will all of a sudden develope into one of the greatist DT ever.

We probably couldn't even run the ball on Alabama, so Wilfork being out doesn't help us.

It is exasperating to watch the Patriots lose All-Pro type players one after another and just march right on...if there is a football god Brady will retire soon...he's literally the glue holding all together...

Atlanta and Matt Ryan are choke artists. Matt has been blessed with top notch skill position players since his rookie yr and he can't find a way to win big games. Atlanta was in a must win game and played with no sense of urgency.

Atlanta and Matt Ryan are choke artists. Matt has been blessed with top notch skill position players since his rookie yr and he can't find a way to win big games. Atlanta was in a must win game and played with no sense of urgency.

Agreed about Matt Ryan. Don't know what it is, but something about that guy is off. Very glad we passed on him in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom