will be at the game today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

will be at the game today

nephinsfan

Pure white trash...god I love her!
Reaction score
heading out for the game in a few...going to try and get some good pics and hopefully tomorrow i will be able to post them so you can all check them out....of course i will have to figure out how to post the damn things but i am sure that it cant be to hard....well, although chances are slim lets all cross our fingers and do voo doo dances or whatever the hell it takes to pray that the football gods are kind to us today.:roflmao:

ok, back from the game...finally....had to make a few stops on the way home.
I thought that we played better today but as usual, stupid penalties and turnovers killed us. (that was a BS roughing the passer call btw)..

AJ looked like he had no idea where he was when he was headed off the field, I actually did not see him get hit as i was paying attention to the action down field, but i do know that when he was walking off the field, he was wobbly and had no idea where he was.

the fans that i was around were actually pretty cool,(which was a first) most of the talk was about the sox and really not even about the pats, most pats fans do not think that 19 straight beats 17-0 in a season. there was this drunk fat chick in front of me that kept screaming Brady is god and my vindication was watching her fall on her fat *** while walking to her seat.

one thing i noticed is how many plays that the phins left on the field. there were some open recievers down field that it looked like jay could not even see. I took some pics that i will try and put up tomorrow. what happened to mare anyways?????

oh yeah, there was alot of phinfans showing thier pride and wearing thier phins swag as well.....although i did see about three williams jerseys..sheesh, get rid of them damn things!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom