Will Favre break Dan's career TD record? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Favre break Dan's career TD record?

CsonkaClone

Miami Dolphins
Reaction score
This one is scaring me....Favre only needs 44 to tie Marino's record of 420 TD passes....I don't think he will get it this season especially now that Walker is gone for the year...But do you think he will stick around another year for the record?...:crying:

if Favre plays 2 or 3 seasons (including this one) he's gonna have a shot at a lot of dans records

I don't think he will stick around. If they were close to making a run it would be different.

I think after the season they are about to have that he will retire.

Records are made to be broken... That said, there's a very good chance that he won't play after this season based on comments that he has said previously.

He is goin to get killed this year. His o-line is shot. He is not coming back after this year.

I agree. I think Green Bay is going to have a very rough season. I doubt that Favre plays one more year. I see Rodgers taking over after this year.

I also don't think he's going to be back after this season. They're just too close to being in rebuilding mode. Having spent a 1st on a QB, they're going to want to get him some PT sooner than later.

Farve also doesn't strike me as the sort to stick around just for records.

Look at the GB depth chart. They didnt waste a 1st round pick on a guy who is going to sit the bench for 3 years.

GB isnt going anywhere. The team was build to win and better themselves, not for Favre to play as long as he wants. If the season is a wash this year, I wouldnt be suprised if Rodgers saw playing time to start to groom him into Favre's replacement.

If Walker wasnt out all this year, I think he would have a good shot in breaking Marino's TD records next year.

CsonkaClone said:
This one is scaring me....Favre only needs 44 to tie Marino's record of 420 TD passes....I don't think he will get it this season especially now that Walker is gone for the year...But do you think he will stick around another year for the record?...:crying:
Nope and Nope.

If he stays for 3 more seasons, then YES. If this is his last year, then the record is safe. I dont think he'll get there next year.

NYinBostonFin said:
He is goin to get killed this year. His o-line is shot. He is not coming back after this year.

I agree completely. If GB have a horrible season this year, Favre won't stay and help rebuilding only to retire when the team is actually good again. If GB draft top 10 this year he retires.

Farve will be lucky if he throws for more that 20 TD's this year, he doesn't have many options and it is hard to throw when your *** is on the ground all day..

Back
Top Bottom