Will he get booed? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will he get booed?

pigskinguy

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I have never been to a game at JRS so I don't know the pulse of the crowds there. What kind of reaction can both Feidler and Wanny expect on Sunday.
Will Feidler and/or Wanny get booed right off the bat or will the crowd wait for Feidler to screw up before showering him with boos.

Yeah nobody should booo are starting QB before a single regular season snap is taken regardless of who it is. Hopefully the people at the Pro show some class on opening day.

pigskinguy said:
I have never been to a game at JRS so I don't know the pulse of the crowds there. What kind of reaction can both Feidler and Wanny expect on Sunday.
Will Feidler and/or Wanny get booed right off the bat or will the crowd wait for Feidler to screw up before showering him with boos.
Yup, i think that without a doubt. As soon as Jay throws his first int. which should be about 4 minutes into the game, it's gonna get ugly.

I don't think they will get booed until either Fiedler makes a bad play or Wanny makes a horrendous call. Which starting Fiedler could be as soon as Fiedler throws first int.

i agree f150 nobody should boo jay i can tbe there but if i were i would support him and the team allthou i dont agree with jay starting ill still root fro him hell i have no choice.

tht would just be pitiful if they did. Not even Kobe will get booed.

Yeah but Wanny picked the QB not Jay Fiedler. They shouldn't boo Jay unless he sucks. It'll be interesting to see how he fairs against Tenn. Greise Blew out loud last year as did our Defense. Great barometer game for the first week of the year.

With some of the fans in this city, I wouldn't be suprised.

Take a look at what's going on on this board right now....it's not whether Fiedler is going to get booed or not, it's how long will the booing last.

Back
Top Bottom