Will he get booed? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will he get booed?

I hope nobody boos. That would be the ultimate in poor crowdsmanship (I think I just invented a word!!). I'll be cheering him on, that's for sure.

pigskinguy said:
Yes but old guys like me still call it Joe Robbie Stadium. :lol:

I hear ya bud. Joe Robbie is definately a better name. We played better when it was named Joe Robbie to. LOL.

I'll be booing quite proudly if the playcalling is the same BS we've dealt with for the past couple of years.

Muck said:
I hope nobody boos. That would be the ultimate in poor crowdsmanship (I think I just invented a word!!). I'll be cheering him on, that's for sure.
Even after the first couple INT's??

It'll always be Joe Robbie Stadium to me!
Plus if it's sold out & they boo him? This isn't Rome is it? Wayne will be laughing all the way to the bank.

I don't like Fiedler, but I still wouldn't boo him because he's apart of our team. However, reality is...yes, he will definately get boo'd.

CCMiamiDolphins said:
Phhh, try living in Philadelphia... The fans are crazy here.
Oh I agree. I wouldnt go that far to say Miami fans are as bad as Philly fans.. Philly fans are just amazing how classless they can be at times (e.g. Irvin injury).

If some fans boo him then so what! It's your right as a finfan. I for one won't boo him even though I would rather see AJ as the starter. As I've stated before I have been a finfan for over thirty years so no matter who plays or who starts for us I'll still watch my fins and cheer them on. I mean come on I've been a ND fan for about the same amount of time and still love my IRISH!(IT HASN'T BEEN EASY)

Here a start. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Can you hear me now. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

J/K

Dolphin1184 said:
Oh I agree. I wouldnt go that far to say Miami fans are as bad as Philly fans.. Philly fans are just amazing how classless they can be at times (e.g. Irvin injury).

They threw batteries at Santa Claus lol

But I wouldnt be surprised if I heard a "Wanny Sucks" chant again

I have never felt worst about being a Dolfan as when the fans in our stadium boo our players. I guess a few of them start and the opposing fans get into it too...

Unfortunately, our fans in the stadium have as much dislike for Jay as they have for Dave...

To avoid the booing at introduction, they should only introduce our defensive starters...

Disnardo said:
I have never felt worst about being a Dolfan as when the fans in our stadium boo our players. I guess a few of them start and the opposing fans get into it too...

Unfortunately, our fans in the stadium have as much dislike for Jay as they have for Dave...

To avoid the booing at introduction, they should only introduce our defensive starters...

Do you really think the booing would start THAT early?

I hope jay runs a QB draw to win the game and gets on the cover of SI again! just to piss off all you whiners. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Back
Top Bottom