Will Indy fans jump off the Bandwagon like Dolphin fans with Tannehill????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Indy fans jump off the Bandwagon like Dolphin fans with Tannehill?????

truckstick23

Scout
Reaction score
Luck today 3 Int's 2 of them for pick six's and a fumble!!! They are rookies this is going to happen, wait till we put a stud receiver & Tighten up the o-line
problems. Go Tannehill your the man!!!!!!!!

I bet they don't but Ryan Tannehill should not be compared to Andrew Luck. Two totally different levels of play and talent.

Let"s give them both a year and we will all find out

dude come on, andrew luck is a much better qb than tannehill.

i am not giving up on tannehill yet as he still deserves more time, but even in a day like today where it just was not lucks day, he still made some incredible throws, avoided pressure in pocket, etc. the guy is on a much different level than tannehill.

I have said all year that RT was going to have some ups and some downs...really down at times. That is where he is at this point. He is going to have some brutal weeks ahead I am afraid. It is going to be a process with him.

I was not sure if it was right to start him when they did. However, he has shown that he can compete, but now the league has a book on him and how best to defend the offense. Now Tannehill has to show he can make adjustments.

dude come on, andrew luck is a much better qb than tannehill.

i am not giving up on tannehill yet as he still deserves more time, but even in a day like today where it just was not lucks day, he still made some incredible throws, avoided pressure in pocket, etc. the guy is on a much different level than tannehill.[/]

Almost everything you described can be applied to Tannehill.

Some might overreact but they're still 6-4 and in the thick of the Wild Card race. I'd bet the majority of fans wouldn't be happy about today's game but then again they're 6-4 so soak it up all while you can.

Loll did u see lucks td passes? Has Tannehill had any of those options that luck had today? Hilton runs past Talib for easy td, brazil easily run past Talib, brazil catches 3 yard pass n turns it into 15 some yards. Name last time we saw a MIA WR running FREE past a defender.

Point proven. Can't compare the 2 until Tanny has the talent that Luck has around him.

Hilton is out performing bess on a weekly basis and thrg still have Wayne and brazil and fleener and Allen. Wtf does tanny have? Oh no not the oh so reliable #3-4 In hartline.

Di u notice mayock Constantly bombing on Miami wr core and how not 1 receiver was able to beat his man in 60 min of play and would laugh non stop t how pour this core is.

U fans bitchs and jump ship without knowing FACTS.

The only thjng he said that was positive was this ," Bess ran a 4.7 in the 40 and in game he has 4.7 speed so u can't have that and expect to score so thrg bring in Marshall who has some speed and he drew a PI call"

You're tellling me that ANY QB will have a ****ty day ANY given Sunday? Lies and blasphemy.

Luck has won games for Indy. Tanney hasn't quite gotten there yet.

Luck has won games for Indy. Tanney hasn't quite gotten there yet.

He 'won' the Rams game. I realize it was a low scoring contest and not flashy, but his strong play won that football game.

Now he needs to win a game in a comeback situation.

Back
Top Bottom