Will it Happen? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will it Happen?

AirFishOne

3peat Big XII Champs!
Reaction score
Cal beating USC??!?!?!?

I dont want them doing three things.

A. Letting that *** Lienart or Bush to win the Hiesman.

B. Them winning a SECOND national championchip and beating OU in all time National champiochips. (we r tied 7-7, also if tehy say that they were national champs in 03 only because the AP voted them that, the we should have 8, back in 74 we were voted champs by teh AP.)

C. Them possibly breaking the All Time Undefeated record of 47. *held by OU* :D

cmon Cal!!!!!!!!

FinFan90 said:
Cal beating USC??!?!?!?

I dont want them doing three things.

A. Letting that *** Lienart or Bush to win the Hiesman.

B. Them winning a SECOND national championchip and beating OU in all time National champiochips. (we r tied 7-7, also if tehy say that they were national champs in 03 only because the AP voted them that, the we should have 8, back in 74 we were voted champs by teh AP.)

C. Them possibly breaking the All Time Undefeated record of 47. *held by OU* :D

cmon Cal!!!!!!!!
The only teams i thought had a shot to even stay close with USC this year were Notre Dame and UCLA. UCLA just got killed by arizona showing every possible weakness in that game. USC is not gonna be beat this year sorry

i hope so i hate usc

heres to an upset:beerbang::beerbang::beerbang:

yeah it could. jeff tedford can exploit USC's defense like no other, and their defense is worse than it has been in the last few years. and he has an incredible runningback in marshawn lynch. unfortunately, cal's defense is pretty poor, so expect a major shootout

kastofsna120 said:
yeah it could. jeff tedford can exploit USC's defense like no other, and their defense is worse than it has been in the last few years. and he has an incredible runningback in marshawn lynch. unfortunately, cal's defense is pretty poor, so expect a major shootout

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude USC's defense isnt bad...its actually pretty good. Heres something for ya with Aaron Rodgers and JJ Arrington they couldnt beat them but with what they have now they can.

USC 45
California 17

kastofsna120 said:

I expect the usual USC to show up. Slow start, maybe get behind by a touchdown or two, get the USC haters in a froth, then come out in the 2nd half, Bush and Leinart take over and they win by 20+ points.

^sounds about right. lord knows i'll be one of the people at halftime shouting "IT'S OVER! USC'S REIGN IS OVER!!!"

final score: USC 55, Cal 31

Back
Top Bottom