CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
WILL Daunte Ruin that Jills Secondaryy?

WIll Ronnie have a 125 yard 2 TD perfromance

Will CC have 8 catches 100 yards TD

Will Randy have a solid game!!

Will The secondary be better against the aerial attack

Thoughts?

Man I hope so because I will have to wear a bills hat for a week if the Dolphins don't win next week.

I think Ronnie Bust out in week 2. 125+ 2 Td's. I really dont expect a huge preformance from C-Pep.

I'd love for Daunte to throw for 300+ yards and 4 TDs, Ronnie to rush for 150+ yards and 2 TDs and Chambers, McMichael & Welker to go over 100 yards with TD catches. I just don't think it's going to happen this week. Buffalo really gave New England all they could handle for a good deal of the game (although New England has almost no threats at the WR position).

I'm predicting a hard fought, typical AFC East game. I think the offensive line should be able to open some holes for Ronnie and he should get close to or go over 100 yards with a TD. As for the pass protection, this is what makes me nervous. Buffalo's d-line was making life miserable for Tom Brady today. I think we'll see Randy McMichael kept on the LOS as well as Ronnie kept in the backfield to help block. Buffalo's d-line can be overpowered, but they are very quick and can be disruptful (as seen today).

I think Daunte just needs to relax and realize he doesn't have to win the game himself. He has players around him that can put the ball in the endzone and he needs to utilize them (and they need to show up).

I'm not so sure about the secondary. They have still only played one game together as a unit, so the cohesion and communication, which Coach Saban blamed for many of the mistakes made last Thursday, may still pop up. I know Michael Lehan took a HELL of a lot of criticism for that stupid hands to the face penalty (as he should have), but I'd really like to see Travares Tillman and Andre Goodman step up as well.

So my final score: Miami 17, Buffalo 13

Let's go Phins! Take it one game at a time and let's win on Sunday!!!

Man, I've just got one of those feelings that we are going to have a huge game. I could see big numbers for Daunte this week - 2-3 TD's and over 250-yards. I think the difference this week will be Pep/Chambers' coming out party, which will open things up for Ronnie..

dominizzo said:
whys isnt noone high On CPEP

Well they shut down Brady. They have a young fast Defense. I think C-Pep will throw 250+ but he wont have 3-4 Td's.

i believe -
culpepper 270 yards 2 tds 0 int
brown 70 yards 1 td
chambers 80 yards 1 td
mcmichael 60 yards 1 td

dolphins 27 bills 10

I don't really care about stats. I just want a win. It would be nice to see all of our guys going off however.

Buffalo has a good defense. I will bring up more later in the week with my column, but I hope the team isn't taking the Bills as lightly as some of you fans are. We could all be in for a rude awakening next Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom