Will rosie colvin play in afc east | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will rosie colvin play in afc east

satz

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
THe pats cut colvin today. do you think jets or miami be intrested in a 3-4 OLB who is 30 and is a good player.

I hope goes somewhere else ...

anyway, with this the cap space of pats is 23.5 million $$$

I realize that you don't want it to happen, but I look for him to most likely sign with the Colts. He's from Indy and provided they were to offer him a contract, I could easily see him going back home.

I realize that you don't want it to happen, but I look for him to most likely sign with the Colts. He's from Indy and provided they were to offer him a contract, I could easily see him going back home.
explain this for me ....before signing clark to a 6 yr deal and their RG to a 5 yr deal the colts were over thcap by 230k.

now i am sure they are cooking quite a few contracts to realse what ever that is going to take to fit the above contracts,so you feel they can take 1 more big contract?.

explain this for me ....before signing clark to a 6 yr deal and their RG to a 5 yr deal the colts were over thcap by 230k.

now i am sure they are cooking quite a few contracts to realse what ever that is going to take to fit the above contracts,so you feel they can take 1 more big contract?.

Who knows?? Snide confrontational remarks aren't really necessary, though. You asked a question....I gave my own thoughts. At this point no one can accurately state that Colvin is going to get a "big contract" from anyone.
He's thirty years old and coming off a season where he was injured.
Again, the guy was born and raised in Indy - even went to Purdue.
As for how Indy would manage/make cap space in order to sign Colvin; I suppose they would do pretty much what every other team does.

Who knows?? Snide confrontational remarks aren't really necessary, though. You asked a question....I gave my own thoughts. .

Sorry if i seemed so. i am just talking , the absense of tone might have been the culprit.

Sorry if i seemed so. i am just talking , the absense of tone might have been the culprit.

No problem. Yeah the internet by it's own virtue makes conversation kind of cold and impersonal.

Back
Top Bottom