Will the new " Working up gameballs" rule help Pepper? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will the new " Working up gameballs" rule help Pepper?

straitg2nite

86' Book em'
Reaction score
I think with this new rule in place, being able to scuff up, and break em in will help Culpepper. We know he sometimes fumbles, probably a lil more often than other Qb's lets say... This new rule, could improve his grip on the ball..Thoughts?

straitg2nite said:
I htink with this new rule in place, being able to scuff up, and break em in will help Culpepper. We know he sometimes fumbles, probably a lil more often than other Qb's lets say... This new rule, could improve his grip on the ball..Thoughts?

I think it could help anyone.

Hopefully, but I think that Jason Garrett and Saban both will try to break him of his fumbling habits. They knew that was one of his weak points, but with hands his size, he should easily be able to hang on to the ball, so it's got to have something to do with his technique. I have faith it will be dealt with and we'll see a new Daunte that will turn heads around the league within two seasons.

GEORGIA FIN said:
Hopefully, but I think that Jason Garrett and Saban both will try to break him of his fumbling habits. They knew that was one of his weak points, but with hands his size, he should easily be able to hang on to the ball, so it's got to have something to do with his technique. I have faith it will be dealt with and we'll see a new Daunte that will turn heads around the league within two seasons.
:yeahthat:

straitg2nite said:
I think with this new rule in place, being able to scuff up, and break em in will help Culpepper. We know he sometimes fumbles, probably a lil more often than other Qb's lets say... This new rule, could improve his grip on the ball..Thoughts?

what is the rule exactly?

Having a receiver get open so that he doesn't have to hang on to the ball too long will be his biggest aid.

Back
Top Bottom