Will The Wallace Press (Public) Announcement Of Wallace Also... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will The Wallace Press (Public) Announcement Of Wallace Also...

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
...coincide with the unveiling of the Dolphins new logo? What do you think? Would it be probable in your mind?

No, that will be next month around the draft.

Hope so. That would be tight as hell if he came out rocking a hat with our new logo.

I hope we see it soon, but the early word was the draft. I'd be surprised if we didn't see it though, considering the amount of Wallace Jerseys that are going to be sold this week.

Sorry if this question has been answered elsewhere, but I have a question about the Salary Cap that I hope someone can answer.

If a team doesn't spend all of their salary cap money for this year, does the NFL allow it to use any of that unused money to offset a salary cap hit for the following year? For example, if the Dolphins decided not to spend $5 million of their available salary cap this year, would the NFL allow them to use that money to offset Mike Wallace's huge salary cap hit for next year, reducing the hit by $5 million in 2014?

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom