Will we ever get a TE that can do this ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will we ever get a TE that can do this ?

Agree, Jerry. Freaking Egnew. This franchise cannot draft TE's for ----. Jake Butt went in the 5th. I have said all along that will prove to be a steal for Denver. If we hadn't made the move for Caroo, we would have had a pick for him. This team still has some needs. Speed on defense, still not comfortable at guard, and seam busting TE.

Agree, Jerry. Freaking Egnew. This franchise cannot draft TE's for ----. Jake Butt went in the 5th. I have said all along that will prove to be a steal for Denver. If we hadn't made the move for Caroo, we would have had a pick for him. This team still has some needs. Speed on defense, still not comfortable at guard, and seam busting TE.

Eric Saubert was also an option or drafting Njoku in the 1st round.

When was the last time we drafted a TE in the earlier rounds? What hurts the most, is that there were several good ones to be taken in this years draft. I guess we had more important needs....as usual.

We have neglected the TE position just like we have neglected the LB position but we used 3 freaking picks to draft a WR that has no chance to see the field

Ozzy rules!!

When was the last time we drafted a TE in the earlier rounds? What hurts the most, is that there were several good ones to be taken in this years draft. I guess we had more important needs....as usual.

We missed a good opportunity in the 2017 draft, 2018 TE class doesn't look nearly as good.

A TE that can block and be a threat in the passing game is such a great chess piece. I'm surprised that Gase has not prioritized it more as it opens up so much for the O

Let's start with this question...How many teams in the league have a TE that can do that?

How many teams have an elite QB, shutdown CB, or an Elite MLB ? That doesn't stop a team from trying to find one.

Finding a TE that can do it all is rare. I know a lot of people don't value TEs as worthy of 1st round picks, but if you can find one that is a good in-line blocker, a matchup problem for linebackers underneath and safeties down the seam, and a sure-handed outlet, I think you draft him right away.

Back
Top Bottom