Will You Forgive 62-7 If.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will You Forgive 62-7 If....

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
The jaguars beat New England in the AFC title game?

Every dolphins fan knows 62-7 so I won’t open that wound back up.

I hate Jacksonville just because of that. But if they beat New England....just saying lol

Watching Jacksonville go into New England and get the win . . . Giving The NFL a Bortles vs. Kennum/Foles Super Bowl . . . Would be glorious. Expect the NFL to ensure the golden boy finds a way as him being there will guarantee ratings as many will want to tune in just to see if he loses.

I never hated Jacksonville after that game so there was nothing to forgive . . . .but that is not a game I can ever forget.

Watching Jacksonville go into New England and get the win . . . Giving The NFL a Bortles vs. Kennum/Foles Super Bowl . . . Would be glorious. Expect the NFL to ensure the golden boy finds a way as him being there will guarantee ratings as many will want to tune in just to see if he loses.

I never hated Jacksonville after that game so there was nothing to forgive . . . .but that is not a game I can ever forget.
Patriots vs. Viking/Eagles is far more appealing to the NFL than Jags vs. Viking/Eagles so yes NFL will be working hard for a NE win this week.

Dan Marino and Jim Kelly’s final games were against the Jags in the playoffs. My hope is the Brady will meet the same fate.

If the weather is horrible and dumping snow, I’ll take the Jags.

I keep hoping the refs will stay out of it but you know they won’t, the AFC east has to suffer one guaranteed jobbing in Cheatsboro a year. It’s disgusting.

Don’t take this so serious...just a thread to show just how much we hate New England lol what if it were the jets instead of the jags?

It's easy for me, JJJJJ-EEEEEEE-TTTTTTT-SSSSSS, Jets, Jets, Jets.

I actually have a soft spot for Sanchez and Rex for going into Foxboro and winning a playoff game nobody thought they could win in 10. That one really stung the Pats fans a lot. then the jets didn't make the SB so it was a win win. Sorry, I really can't picture a Dolphins fan rooting for NE in any scenario including against the Jets.

I take back any scenario, I was rooting for them to beat Baltimore in 16 because it helped our playoff chances. Outside of that I can't see it.

62-7 sucked but for me those are easier than what happened to NO last night or Buffalo in the music city miracle. When you think you have it and lose, those sting the most. At least during 62-7 I stopped watching and left. Only time I ever did that during a Miami game.

Back
Top Bottom