Williams may get cut | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Williams may get cut

When I saw the name Williams, about five to ten players came to mind off the top of my head. Then I see Domanick Williams from the Houston Texas and I am thinking to myself who the hell is that... then it hits me that I remembered Domanick Davis changed him name to Domanick Williams (as well Tra Thomas/William Thomas, Will Pederson/William James, Maurice Drew/Maurice Jones Drew, and London Fletcher/London Fletcher-Baker among a few). Anyway, to simplify a long complicated overlapping thought. Ricky over Domanick without question, in my opinion.

This possibly could have a shake up in the draft. The Texans are, and will continue to kick themselves for 10+ years for not taking Bush. Unless Peterson falls (which I don't believe he will) I don't see a running back worth taking at number 8. Maybe this won't have an impact after all.

nevermind, when and why did he change his name, didnt realize it

he said to start fresh and his number 2 iu think along with his hair cut.

When I saw the name Williams, about five to ten players came to mind off the top of my head. Then I see Domanick Williams from the Houston Texas and I am thinking to myself who the hell is that... then it hits me that I remembered Domanick Davis changed him name to Domanick Williams (as well Tra Thomas/William Thomas, Will Pederson/William James, Maurice Drew/Maurice Jones Drew, and London Fletcher/London Fletcher-Baker among a few). Anyway, to simplify a long complicated overlapping thought. Ricky over Domanick without question, in my opinion.
:yeahthat:
summed it up nicely

Back
Top Bottom