Wilson & Amendola + 4th round pick = Landry | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wilson & Amendola + 4th round pick = Landry

Reminds me of when I was a kid and I traded Ken Griffey Jrs Upperdeck rookie card for a bunch of 1989 Donruss Rate Rookies cards of players whose names I cant even remember.

Are you satisfied with how Miami handled the off-season?
Am I missing something here, because the new league year doesn’t start until 4:00 pm ET on Wednesday, March 14th?

Its another case of our FO and coaching staff thinking they are smarter than everybody and wanting to emulate what the Pats do on offense. Sadly, it never works for us.

What woulda Landry have taken? I missed that part. Let me know when he gets a deal done before he gets 55 catches next year with Cleveland

TERRIBLE...ill eat my words if this team does any better than year even with Tannehide at QB.

I just wonder what Landry would do with 2 GREAT TE's in Kelce and Gronk and 1 of the best QB and a good 1 in Brady and Smith.

I want to be positive. But if you take the situation as a whole, from the time Suh was signed it’s hard to be happy. But, after reading some of the post about Gase and his thinking about the type of players he wants, it’s evident he’s getting smarter less volatile players. In the mold of how he sees his team being built. Once the season starts, and the offense unfolds and develops, we’ll be able to judge how these signings fit in and how good or bad the offense is, with them?

Right around the time Dolphins coaches get the type of players they want on the roster is not long before they are fired. Unfortunately "getting the right players" usually results in bleeding what little talent the roster already had, then replacing with second-rate, overpaid or over the hill talent.

Eh!...Pretty much a typical Dolphins offseason.....rinse and repeat.

Back
Top Bottom