Wilson>Tannehill and Weeden | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wilson>Tannehill and Weeden

CMD

You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know this isn't the most popular opinion on this board but I feel Wilson is the best QB to sit behind Moore for a year or two until he's ready. I feel Tannehill is overrated for the positions I've seen mock drafts pick him in and he just broke his foot. I wouldn't mind Weeden but I don't feel excited have a 28 year old sit behind Moore for a year or two and having a 30 or 31 year old QB coming in for his first starts. I feel Wilson has everything you could as for in a QB besides his height, they guy has mobility and arm strength and would be a great pick in the 3rd round or so.

I know this isn't the most popular opinion on this board but I feel Wilson is the best QB to sit behind Moore for a year or two until he's ready. I feel Tannehill is overrated for the positions I've seen mock drafts pick him in and he just broke his foot. I wouldn't mind Weeden but I don't feel excited have a 28 year old sit behind Moore for a year or two and having a 30 or 31 year old QB coming in for his first starts. I feel Wilson has everything you could as for in a QB besides his height, they guy has mobility and arm strength and would be a great pick in the 3rd round or so.
I am a big fan of Russell Wilson. He is going to be a great pick up, I hope he is in a dolphins uniform next season.

I'm not a huge Weeden fan, but Russell Wilson is someone who MIGHT become a decent backup Quarterback. The guy is 5"11 on a good day. Name one starting QB in the NFL at that height....... Still Waiting

Drew Brees is under 6 foot, he is listed as 6 foot but he has said he is under.

I'm not a huge Weeden fan, but Russell Wilson is someone who MIGHT become a decent backup Quarterback. The guy is 5"11 on a good day. Name one starting QB in the NFL at that height....... Still Waiting
it doesn't matter if he is not the prototypical size for a quarterback. Darren sproles is not the normal size for a running back but I will take him over all the backs on our roster right now. As long as you have the determination and the skills you can be the best regardless of your size.

Also Doug Flutie was only 5'10" and is a Hall of Fame quarterback

Completely disagree.

:chuckle: I knew you'd be in here eventually. You see something in Tannehill that I don't, I don't see anything special in him but that's just me, I completely respect your opinion. Just wondering, are you an A&M fan?

We won't get any of those 8/9th in the 1st round just depends if they are still avialable at 2nd/3rd round
I don't think we should draft a quarterback in the first round. I agree that it should be second or third.

We won't get any of those 8/9th in the 1st round just depends if they are still avialable at 2nd/3rd round

I'm not wanting any of them besides Wilson to be drafted before the 3rd, Wilson is the only one worth it.

Weeden won't sit behind Moore in all likelihood. He is one of two QBs most likely to make an immediate impact.

Also Doug Flutie was only 5'10" and is a Hall of Fame quarterback
Do what? He wasn't even an elite Qb during his own playing days, let alone a Hall of Famer. I don't think he even made the pro bowl and if he did it wasnt because he was a top 6 Qb.

Back
Top Bottom