Win Two Tickets & Parking Pass To the Falcons Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Win Two Tickets & Parking Pass To the Falcons Game

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Alright, up this week are two tickets and a parking pass to the Atlanta Falcons game on Friday, August 22nd at 8:00pm. Much like last week, these tickets were donated by gators910, so much thanks to him!

I am also willing to give two FinHeaven & Co shirts, if you plan to wear them at the game. Now, am I going to come to the game, and go to where you sit and make sure you're wearing FinHeaven & Co shirts? No, but I will take your word for it.

Anyways, this contest will be a little bit more difficult than the first. The first contest was trivia, and it's pretty easy to just go to Yahoo and search for the trivia answer.

So... here it is. Guess who you think will score the first touchdown against the Bucs. You can guess anyone, except for a quarterback, instead, guess who the receiver is.

If there are more than one correct guessers, the first guesser will be the winner.

Anyways... Good Luck, Good Luck, Good Luck! If you have any questions, let me know. Otherwise, just guess!

PLEASE NOTE: There will only be one guess per person! Also, please do not participate if you know for a fact that you can not go to this game. In addition, if you've won previous contests, you can not win in this contest. You can participate, but your guess will be skipped :cool:

well....1st td in this case

I think we may be a little pass happy in that game...need to work on the passing game :)

I know... I picked Thompson

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't have to be a WR. Just saying that you can't pick, say...Jay Fiedler (TD pass to somebody). You can pick any other position that can score a TD. Just not QB.

Im going to go with the Underdog, ill go with Tolver...

Last edited by a moderator:
im gonna say McMichael, norvs been sayin they wanna get him more involved in the offense...so it sounds like a good guess, lol.

i say good ol ricky w. but not on a run but on a screen..... and any real phinfan will make time to see that game.. plus im a die hard hokie fan so i get to see Mike for the first time since college.. that would be awesome

Why you had to take Chambers?

I'll have to take Tolver.. he's all that's left. Come on rook, don't screw with me!

i'll go out on a limb, terrell buckley!!!!

why doesnt arturo give him #27....????

Back
Top Bottom