Win Two Tickets & Parking Pass To the Falcons Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Win Two Tickets & Parking Pass To the Falcons Game

new to the site.. ill guess travis minor since not much is left

Can I say Jay Fiedler? Not on a pass, he is going to rush it in...

I got season tix. But I will donate the tickets if I win, to a good poster who deserves it. If that's cool with A.J.

Donate it to me, i dont live in miami, and i want to see them as much as i can...LOL...j/k

Originally posted by dolfans1988
Donate it to me, i dont live in miami, and i want to see them as much as i can...LOL...j/k

TICKET MASTER!! ;)

I will have to go with Donald Lee.......... :cry: He is all that is left.

Originally posted by 13isgr81
Can I say Jay Fiedler? Not on a pass, he is going to rush it in...

I guess that's possible, as long as it's on a rush and not a pass... :)

we are running out of people to choose. You need a contest that doesn't leave you out if you don't check the board every 5 minutes and has more choices. Like the time of the first score or the length of the first score.

Anyway, I'll say Edwards
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
out of people...ima going to say Madsion on defense...u got to make a new contest there are no people left

Oronde Gadsden on the slowest one footed fade route you have ever seen....nah just playing.....I'll have to say Sedrick Irvin not cuz I think he will be the first one...just cuz out of the players left, I think he has the best chance

Well I won't probably go anyway so I can't win the tickets but since it's Friday and no one has picked this guy yet, I am going to go ahead and say that Sedrick Irvin will score the game's first touchdown

Back
Top Bottom