Win WITHOUT Ricky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Win WITHOUT Ricky

R_t_Kraken

Active Roster
Reaction score
You know, call me crazy, or maybe just extremely optimistic, but I think this team can win without Ricky Williams. We have won without Ricky in the past.

Isn't it ironic how once Ricky shows up, we consistantly miss the playoffs? Before Ricky came along we were making the playoffs annually. Coincidence? Maybe. But make no mistake about it fellow fin fans. All hope is not lost. We've done it before, we can do it again. I'm sure of it.

Yeah, we can win! You can go back to the argument of... does a good OL make a good QB or does a good RB make a good OL... if the first is true, our OLine has been upgraded, so that's a positive. I think we can win without RW too. We got to the playoffs with L. Smith.

Go DOLPHINS!!

WE CAN DO IT!!!!! You're right, we won with Lamar Smith, JJ Johnson, Karim Abdul-Jabbar, Bernie Parmalee and Mark Higgs at running back. I'll take the playoffs over a 1500 yard season from the head case any day. Ricky Williams, we'll win without you, have fun in Thailand or where ever you're going.

And Isn't This Gonna PISS Some Players Off......(Will Poole) LoL........ But Naw....... Players Like Zach Thomas, Who's Entire Life And reason For Breathing Is Football. The Entire Offense Who Will Be Pissed This Punk did Them Like That, And Will Be VERY EAGER To prove they can move the chains Without R.W. Don't you think they're gonna work a little bit harder now??? They got, Or Might Have a big chip on their shoulders, I KNOW For a Fact Players like Randy McMichaels And David Boston Will Be VERY VERY Eager to prove the Offense can do some damage without Ricky, And I'm Sure The rest of the players will do the same

outlawd2u said:
And Isn't This Gonna PISS Some Players Off......(Will Poole) LoL........ But Naw....... Players Like Zach Thomas, Who's Entire Life And reason For Breathing Is Football. The Entire Offense Who Will Be Pissed This Punk did Them Like That, And Will Be VERY EAGER To prove they can move the chains Without R.W. Don't you think they're gonna work a little bit harder now??? They got, Or Might Have a big chip on their shoulders, I KNOW For a Fact Players like Randy McMichaels And David Boston Will Be VERY VERY Eager to prove the Offense can do some damage without Ricky, And I'm Sure The rest of the players will do the same

Absolutely, Our boys will be geared up to play some tough, passionate, hard-nosed football.

I just don't want fin fans out there to lose faith. Ricky was great for us. But he turned his back on us. Lets not do what Ricky did to us, to our REAL team.

Dolphinizzle said:
You know, call me crazy, or maybe just extremely optimistic, but I think this team can win without Ricky Williams. We have won without Ricky in the past.

Isn't it ironic how once Ricky shows up, we consistantly miss the playoffs? Before Ricky came along we were making the playoffs annually. Coincidence? Maybe. But make no mistake about it fellow fin fans. All hope is not lost. We've done it before, we can do it again. I'm sure of it.

That's the spirit!!!....

Ricky is only one man. He was a good one, but he's not irreplacable. Besides, how far did "Ricky" take us anyway???....nowhere

We've still got T. Minor, L. Henry {I like this guy}, and F. Russell. That group could be very good IMO. They aren't pounders, but they're all quick. Who knows, one coulod emerge, and turn our to be great....

I for one am not panicing. We'll just have to move on without him....

PHINZ RULE!!!! :fire:

Hey, here's another thing....THIS SEASON IS NOT LOST!!!!

Ricky Williams has just given us a royal screw job, by quitting right before the start of the season and now we have questions on offense once again. However, all is not lost. And here is why:

1. We have retooled our offensive line (face it can't be worse than it was last season),
2. By retooling our OL it will give our QB (Jay or AJ; hopefully AJ) some time to find Chambers, Boston and McMichael, also the lack of a workhorse has to make Wanny put more emphasis on the passing game (a la 2001, if you remember correctly we had a half-way decent passing attack that season)
3. Just because we lost Ricky dosen't mean our running game is sent back to the Jimmy Johnson days. If we don't get someone to fill the workload that Ricky had (See Anthony Thomas), we could find someone else to split time with Travis Minor and use a running back by comittee approach, my top pick for this option would be Najeh Davenport who had a pretty decent season up in Green Bay last season backing up Ahman Green.

Anyway, say what you want about my opinion but I think that if we do the necassary things before the season starts we'll be OK

Back
Top Bottom