With all the cornfed getting selected in the 1st what do we do with the 54th pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With all the cornfed getting selected in the 1st what do we do with the 54th pick?

JEDIJ007

It's a trap!
Club Member
Reaction score
I just want more playmakers.
54. CB Poyner or Alfred
77. Bailey

it looks like we are going for defensive playmakers. Im hoping Carradine falls, or we get that CB from LSU, Matthieu. He is supposed to be a top CB, but his off the field issues hurt him. Regardless, he would be a steal at 54. So would Carradine. Or Cyprien, the Safety.

Best available CB should be next. I'm really starting to think this OL focus was a smokescreen. I think they all along liked Martin at LT and will find a cheaper RT option later in the draft to compete with a veteran free agent RT like Clabo or Winston.

Cyprien at 54 and Wreh-Wilson at 77 and I could care less what happens with the rest of the draft.

Edit - whoops please also give me Swope at 82 and then whatever happens with the rest of the draft I'm fine with it.

The Albert trade will or won't happen depending on who's left on the board. If Cyprien is still on the board, don't throw away a 2nd round pick on Albert.

We may still trade it for Albert, but my question is how much the Fins brass likes guys like Menelik Watson or Terron Armstead. If they like them, do we try to trade up instead of paying Albert all of that money?

We may still trade it for Albert, but my question is how much the Fins brass likes guys like Menelik Watson or Terron Armstead. If they like them, do we try to trade up instead of paying Albert all of that money?

id be in favor of that

Back
Top Bottom