With Gilchrist getting cut, is he viable option for at S? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With Gilchrist getting cut, is he viable option for at S?

gcity305

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I haven't paid much attention to him but I seem to remembEr him being pretty good. Nate Allen is the only starter that really concerns me. Is Gilchrist a guy that's worth bringing in to help us get to week 9 when McDonald is eligible? Im not a guy that jumps all over each and every guy that becomes a free agent but this may be the help we need at our "weakest link" position right now. Id love to hear what you guys think. Im actually asking your opinions rather than suggesting we sign him

I did not know that. I was under the impression that he is on track to be ready week 1...is that not the case? Its been about 8 months since his surgery, no?

He tore his patellar tendon week 15 last year so as far as I know his been on track for a full recovery but I may be wrong. I think it was a surprise that the Jets drafted 2 safeties BC Gilchrist was good and was expected to be back. Im guessing they decided they could go a cheaper route for 5 years with the rookie contract. Again, I may be wrong but if he can play he might be worth a look see

Delmas, IAQ, and now Gilchrist? We don't need another injury prone safety IMO.

Dmac

Im just trying to get us to wk 9. Is Gilchrist better than Nate Allen? Y or N?

Back
Top Bottom