With Hartline re-signing... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With Hartline re-signing...

fanfin

Active Roster
Reaction score
how do you think this will effect the rest of FA and the draft? I think we still make a run at Wallace and or Jennings. In the draft if we got Swope and Justin Hunter our WR's would be stacked. Wallace/ Jennings, Hartline, Swope, Hunter, Bess, Matthews.... What do u think?

That is a total madden scenario man. But I believe we still go after Wallace/Jennings with Hartline too.

Then I'd guess one receiver thru the draft before round 3 or before, depending on who is signed. and possibly one later.

*just saw Bowe's deal. Man, we are really gonna have to shell it out if we want Wallace

I'm not sure why anyone would think us re-signing Hartline would stop us from going after Wallace or Jennings, or even sign both of them. Just because a contract is worth 6-7 million on AVG per year this doesn't mean that's what the cap hit will be for the 1st couple of years.

how do you think this will effect the rest of FA and the draft? I think we still make a run at Wallace and or Jennings. In the draft if we got Swope and Justin Hunter our WR's would be stacked. Wallace/ Jennings, Hartline, Swope, Hunter, Bess, Matthews.... What do u think?

I think I miss your sig with a new #1 pick every other day

I still believe that we will go after Wallace or Jennings because they know Hartline is not a number 1

Think some of these posters have rocks in their heads. Hartline is going to be a very very good highly productive #2 receiver for this team. My god, the defenses went after Hartline and Bush and tried keying on shutting those guys down and look at the games and the season Hartline had. Especially for a guy who does not have #1 talent. You get a true #1, Hartline will shine AND score more TD's. don't understand why no one gets it and see's him for what he his.

I say Binns kicks ass next year. hahahahahaha!

no, he's a scrub. he dropped a TD pass vs. NE.

That is a total madden scenario man. But I believe we still go after Wallace/Jennings with Hartline too.

Then I'd guess one receiver thru the draft before round 3 or before, depending on who is signed. and possibly one later.

*just saw Bowe's deal. Man, we are really gonna have to shell it out if we want Wallace

thats why i say spend the $ in a better way.rather than on oneguy who will demand 12 + million.get our future #1 wr in the draft just like we did last year with qb

With the Hartline pick, and the price for Jennings and Wallace being near or above the Bowe mark, I think we push hard for Cook and beef up our TE. Then get a speedster with our top 3 picks to complement Bess and Hartline. We have to push hard for Jennings and Wallace, if for no other reason than to drive the price up for someone else.

although signing Wallace or Jennings would be nice I don't believe it is critical if we draft right

more like 2 a week... things change... you think Ireland's idea of his #1 pick hasn't changed a lot?

Actually I think Ireland settled a couple of weeks ago on the Offensive Tackle that he plans to take in the first round.

Actually I think Ireland settled a couple of weeks ago on the Offensive Tackle that he plans to take in the first round.
too bad there won't be one there worth taking

wish they could get that notre dame te in the draft n swoope is a must get late in the 2nd or in the 3rd

With the Hartline pick, and the price for Jennings and Wallace being near or above the Bowe mark, I think we push hard for Cook and beef up our TE. Then get a speedster with our top 3 picks to complement Bess and Hartline. We have to push hard for Jennings and Wallace, if for no other reason than to drive the price up for someone else.

Hmm, this is an interesting scenario I've not entertained. I've all but assumed Wallace signing is a foregone conclusion. But signing Cook as an "instead of" Wallace then drafting two WRs is not one I've expected. Interesting one though

Back
Top Bottom