With Pick #164 Fins Select Guard Isaac Asiata with | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With Pick #164 Fins Select Guard Isaac Asiata with

I'd swear these guys are drafting players with potential. End, LB, CB, guard, two more picks in this round....

Seems like they are building a team.

Oh, wait...the whiners on this forum say otherwise. And they are right, which is why they hold such high positions in Miami's FO.

Dammit, I had my hopes up for a second...

Absolute mauler. No way he should have been available this late. Was probably my second choice at 97. I think he'll start as a rookie and impact the run game immediately.

Great pick. Great draft by our Fins.

This is why you don't reach for offensive lineman in the first two rounds!! Great Pick!

I wrote asiata off even at the start of day 3. Never dreamed he's be there so late

Would be shocked if he doesn't earn a starting job. This dude is better than any guard we have in the building right at the POA.

Can't wait to see Asiata pulling around the edge with Ajayai on his hip! That's a nightmare scenario on the second level.

Trying not to get hung up by his age but the value there is undeniable. Can't at all complain.

Back
Top Bottom