With Pick #237 Miami selects WR Isaiah Ford VT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With Pick #237 Miami selects WR Isaiah Ford VT

Ford, Carroo and Scott will probably fight it out for 2 roster spots. Will be interesting

Loved watching him at VT. Can definitely be an impact player in the NFL

Before anyone says a 7th round receiver is just camp fodder, I'd like to remind everyone that we picked Rishard Matthews in the 7th.

Never heard of this guy, but that is a pretty solid highlight reel of winning jump balls in the end zone. Chad Henne could have used this guy.

Everyone is telling me he is a stud who dropped because of his 40, but he knows how to get open despite his lack of speed apparently. We'll see. I like this pick in the 7th round.

Solid chance and even more I love the competition it will breed.

Best WR out of VT since Andre Davis.

Don't let those 40 numbers fool you. He will get deep for us and has good hands. His routes are not very polished due to the system at VT during his first few years. The VT coaches speak very highly of him and the WR coach thinks he is a star in the making. Great pick for a 7th rounder... Not sure why he lasted so long!

Another solid pick. This kid can play. It wouldn't surprise me if he makes the team. He has what they call play speed or game day speed. He gets open. 711 2.0?

Most had him going round 4-5. I saw him go third in a few mocks. He pretty much fell because of his 40 time, but every time I watched VT he stood out to me. Don't know too much else. Didn't really look at the receivers this year.

He was probably the highest player left on their board.

Hopefully we find another punt returner somewhere so we can get rid of pointless Jakeem Grant. Watch this kid also jump Carroo on the depth chart.

Back
Top Bottom