"With the 12th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select...." | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"With the 12th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select...."

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Post a video of the guy you want.....I think we will sign Jennings at WR, and then we will take Oregon DE Dion Jordan with the 12th overall...the guy has great size (6'7", 243 lbs.), long arms, can run down RB's, and just has a nice motor. He would be a nice bookend with Wake on the other side. :woot:

[video=youtube;1UwVrBRruEk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UwVrBRruEk[/video]

Jesus that kid is FAST! What a motor

I like your draft. I have to think Jordan is a real good possibility for Miami. My top five for now are:

Moore (I'd trade up for him)
Werner (probably gone before 12)
Jordan (realistically should be there)
Jones (His condition concerns me, but he is a heck of a player)
Milliner (Most projections have him going to Detroit)

After those five, then I'm looking at guys like Patterson, Eifert, Allen, Banks.

He actually reminds me a little bit of JJP of the giants. And he could be there at 12 for sure. I like Werner too tho not sure he really goes out on every play. This kid Jordan seems to have a great motor.

Ozzy rules!!

[video=youtube;DJfkFuJDPd4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJfkFuJDPd4&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

I don't care if anybody says we don't need him. We need to trade up for Manti T'eo, he's a winner and a leader. He would be a very important ingredient in changing the culture of the Dolphins defense. Philbin wants turnovers, Philbin wants leadership on his team, if Philbin wants instant impact, Manti T'eo delivers all of that. He is honestly the best defensive player in a draft since Ndam. Suh. Would love to have him.

Manti will be long gone at 12!

Mosquitoes Refuse To Bite Me

Obviously thats why we need to trade up for him, I mean we have the resources. A ****ty team like the Browns would bite for an extra third.

I don't care if anybody says we don't need him. We need to trade up for Manti T'eo, he's a winner and a leader. He would be a very important ingredient in changing the culture of the Dolphins defense. Philbin wants turnovers, Philbin wants leadership on his team, if Philbin wants instant impact, Manti T'eo delivers all of that. He is honestly the best defensive player in a draft since Ndam. Suh. Would love to have him.

Um did you forget about Von Miller?

T'eo will probably go 6-10, the last time a non pass rushing LB went top 5 was Aaron Curry in 2009 and that turned out poor. Past drafts for ILB/MLB in the top 10 have Keuchly @ 7 in 2012, McClain @ 8 in 2011, aforementioned Curry @ 4, Keith Rivers and Jerod Mayo at 9 & 10 respectively in 2008. The 5-10 range seems like the money range for the #1 prospect for the position.

Um did you forget about Von Miller?

T'eo will probably go 6-10, the last time a non pass rushing LB went top 5 was Aaron Curry in 2009 and that turned out poor. Past drafts for ILB/MLB in the top 10 have Keuchly @ 7 in 2012, McClain @ 8 in 2011, aforementioned Curry @ 4, Keith Rivers and Jerod Mayo at 9 & 10 respectively in 2008. The 5-10 range seems like the money range for the #1 prospect for the position.
No I havent forgot about any of those players, but regardless I see T'eo as the better defensive prospect than any of those people. And using previous drafts as examples is never a good way to rate a player. Aaron Curry is completely different from T'eo and I'm pretty certain Curry never came close to a Heisman like T'eo did, if people are scared of drafting T'eo cause of that then so be it, better for us since we get a better chance at getting him, and he'll make whoever who passed on him regret it.

Dion Jordan would be sweet opposite of Wake and we could move Odrick inside and not have to waste money on Starks..... I would rather draft a WR in round 2 and we could possibly get a pretty good CB in round 2 as well, we also could have Vernon spell for both of them I think we would have a nice pass rush like this

Obviously thats why we need to trade up for him, I mean we have the resources. A ****ty team like the Browns would bite for an extra third.

I think Te'o won't get past the Browns at the 6th spot as they could really use a LB or two. It would cost us more than a third rounder to move up from the 12th spot to the 6th spot. We probably would have to give up both third rounders, or a second and third rounder at minimum to move up and I just don't see us doing this as we have multiple needs.

Back
Top Bottom