With the 12th pick in the 2013 NFL draft, the Miami Dolphins select........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the 12th pick in the 2013 NFL draft, the Miami Dolphins select........

JcFin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Who and why?

my inititial money is on Xavier Rhodes... No explanation needed here...

I really do want another strong pass rushing DE to complement Wake but CB is such a serious need

if we only had a way to sign both Elvis and Long

Too early to tell for sure. CB seems logical, but if a quality DE is there, you'd be hard pressed not to take him. As much as we'd hate it, if we don't get Long back and miss on the remaining 1 or 2 other options, we 'd have to consider OT. TE is probably to early at 12, but if we move back ... . . a lot to be done before the draft.

I think if we don't re sign Long there's a decent chance we could parlay one of our 3rd round picks to move up 3-4 spots for Lane Johnson. That's of course assuming that he makes it to The Bills or jets at 8 or 9 which is no guarantee.
Another possible trade up is giving up one of our 2nds and maybe a 4th or 5th to get up to draft Milliner. Should we stay at 12 (more realistic) I think that Rhodes, Trufant, Vaccaro, Werner, Cooper, and Eifert are the most realistic possibilities. Gun to my head, I'd say with the 12th pick in the draft we go with Werner, which I would be pretty happy with.

It sure looks like they will draft CB, that position is a big glaring hole on this team.
I was really hoping to get another weapon on offense such as Tyler Eifert but there are bigger needs, CB, OL, DE

Who and why?

my inititial money is on Xavier Rhodes... No explanation needed here...

I really do want another strong pass rushing DE to complement Wake but CB is such a serious need

if we only had a way to sign both Elvis and Long

Hard to argue with that pick. The talent level and need seem the perfect fit.

Xavier Rhodes. Need elite talent at CB. Pick-up Carridine with the first pick in the 2nd to bolster the pass rush. Our FA signings tell me we are looking CB/DE early in the draft, and O-line/WR/TE with our 3rd-5th picks. Maybe DT sneaks up there (even as high as our first pick) since neither of our starters are signed past 2013 right now, and we need to cut salary for all those 2014 cap hits we have coming from all our FA signings.

Best CB available ...like they said we dont have a good corner so thats a huge need corners

Tavon Austin....he could be used like Randall Cobb in this offense, out of the backfield, slot, and out wide as well.

Back
Top Bottom