With the 12th pick in the 2013 NFL draft, the Miami Dolphins select........ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the 12th pick in the 2013 NFL draft, the Miami Dolphins select........

If Ansah is there, him. I'd love KeKe Mingo too.

But it looks like CB will be the call. And Desmond Trufant is my favorite corner in this draft. Even if Rhodes is still on the board.

Tyler Eifert TE/Notre Dame....Brings size/speed/athleticism to a position of need.Yes,we have Keller,and need CB/DE,but every team should have a Gronkowski...Tyler would be ours.CB/DE's are deep in this draft along with FA.Guys like Eifert only come along once every Blue Moon.

We have to wait for the Long contract to play out. Too many unknowns to talk 1st round pick.

IMO even if jake signs or not. We are taking a CB unless one of the elite DE falls

Its going to depend on if we sign Dumervil and/or Long/Winston. Id love to grab Dumervil and Winston, then take a chance on Chance Warmack. Grab CBs in rd 2.

Trade the pick to St louis for both their #1's this year and give a 2nd, 3rd and 4th this year.

Desmond Trufant
Tyler Eifert

We get a 4th in comp pick so we still would have a 2nd 3rd and 4th

Rhodes and Grimes in FA, depending on his Achilles that is on paper a sick duo

What Insomnia said...if we don't sign Long...we probably go LT.

I believe they still can trade back to pick up additional picks, drop 4 spots and still draft Eifert or BPA at CB

Trade up and grab Millner and Rhodes cure the cb spot ounce and for all.

Back
Top Bottom