With the 16th pick in the 2006 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the 16th pick in the 2006 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select...

One thing I love about this draft, unlike last year its very hard to tell which route we'll take. Pretty much everyone knew we'd go RB last year. This year is completely different with no glaring holes on the roster.

Motion said:
One thing I love about this draft, unlike last year its very hard to tell which route we'll take. Pretty much everyone knew we'd go RB last year. This year is completely different with no glaring holes on the roster.

Braylon Edwards didn't know we were going RB last year.

I also think that OLB is a glaring hole.

Holmes will be a good WR but I want Jackson over him, Jackson has the size I like in WRs. he is also a little faster and has a higher vertical. we have been missing that WR who can win jump ball contests in the endzone.

That would be very exciting no doubt. I think there are some interesting middle round prospects at wide receiver, but Holmes sure looks good. I still expect Miami to go defense in the first round so Greenway or Lawson would make sense. My sleeper picks for the first round, if the team trades down a bit, would be Gabe Watson or Nick Mangold.

Give me Holmes Over Jackson, what have any receiver From Florida who was drafted in the last four years done in the NFL.

kpcane said:
I'd be shocked if he was picked before Ngata.

Bunkley's stock is sky rocketing after his pro day. While Ngata's stock has stayed retty much the same it's been for months.

If the draft where today, I still say Ngata will be selected before Bunkley but, Bunkley is on his heels.

TimeGap said:
Give me Holmes Over Jackson, what have any receiver From Florida who was drafted in the last four years done in the NFL.
so? history doesn't matter when talking about history of a position at a school. before Big Ben what did any Miami Ohio QB do in the NFL? before Fittzgerald what did any Pitt WR do in the NFL? you get the point?

kpcane said:
Braylon Edwards didn't know we were going RB last year.

I also think that OLB is a glaring hole.

Edwards is a crybaby.

I wouldn't call OLB a "glaring" hole, we still have Spragan who started a good bit last year. Its a need no doubt, I wish Arrington would just sign with someone and get it over with.

Seems to me I read that Jauron likes penetrating DT like Bunkley not so much guys like Ngata. Sorry I don't have the link. If that's the case, Buffalo is the first team really looking at DT unless SanFran does something unexpected. If he makes it passed the Bills then he could fall to Cleveland or Baltimore, but he is more a fit in Cleveland. Depending on who else is there he could drop to us. Would we want Ngata? I think we would have to take him just cause of his sheer size and strength. he fits our d perfectly and one of our needs.

nick1 said:
so? history doesn't matter when talking about history of a position at a school. before Big Ben what did any Miami Ohio QB do in the NFL? before Fittzgerald what did any Pitt WR do in the NFL? you get the point?

Ever hear the saying those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it?

I guess you're in favor of starting up a German army aren't you?

kpcane said:
Ever hear the saying those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it?

I guess you're in favor of starting up a German army aren't you?
whow whow whow, your way out there. :tantrum: we're talking about football not world issues. reply to me when you are ready to talk football

I will say this, different coaches are better than others and Florida has a new regime right now. it's possible that Meyer is better at getting and teaching NFL type WRs than any of the previous UF coaches

nick1 said:
whow whow whow, your way out there. :tantrum: we're talking about football not world issues. reply to me when you are ready to talk football

I guess you don't know the history of UF wide receivers. Reply to me when you're ready to talk Reidel Anthony, Travis Taylor, Reche Caldwell, Jabar Gaffney, and Taylor Jacobs.

One year of coaching isn't going to change a history of mediocrity.

Back
Top Bottom