Without Any Stars, Miami Dolphins Are Now the NFL's Least Interesting Team | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Without Any Stars, Miami Dolphins Are Now the NFL's Least Interesting Team

Personally I couldn't care less.

All I know is how excited I am to watch:

Ryan Tannehill

Kenyan Drake

Albert Wilson

DeVante Parker

Jakeem Grant

The reconstructed O-line

Cam Wake

Xavien Howard

Robert Quinn

William Hayes

Davon Godchaux

Reshad Jones

TJ McDonald

Raekwon McMillan

Play in 2018.

And those are just uppermost in my mind.

1. That writer sounds like a twelve year old who is pissed off because he doesn't know whose jersey to buy.
2. This is not the 1970s/80s. Teams just don't load up with superstars any more. One on offense, one on defense maybe, that's usually all that teams can afford anyway; especially if you have a $20million a year qb. NFL N was just talking yesterday about how important the Vikings draft will now be cuz of Cousin's contract- they are going to lose a ton of players next off-season.
3. Damned if you do, damned if you don't: You sign a ton of superstars, the media mocks you and calls you "off-season champs"...; you get smart to the salary cap, smartly fill holes, and look to the draft you are boring and void of talent. But now in the internet age of blogs and fan pages any half wit can write anything and spew his dim-witted opinions out for all to read and judge.
Just like I kind of did. :confused:

Gase is a star. Drake is a star. Howard could be a star. Jones is borderline elite. Wake is a star.

I agree Wake is a star, but probably not for long before he retires.
Maybe the back of jerseys we buy this year should say something other than a name.
No names or something. Maybe Gase will have a team motto or team name for this season.
If a player gets hot this year, they may become the next face or the franchise.
He'll, if Ryan comes in and tears it up, it'll be him. My city has Bortles jerseys all over the place. Hmm.

I agree Wake is a star, but probably not for long before he retires.
Maybe the back of jerseys we buy this year should say something other than a name.
No names or something. Maybe Gase will have a team motto or team name for this season.
If a player gets hot this year, they may become the next face or the franchise.
He'll, if Ryan comes in and tears it up, it'll be him. My city has Bortles jerseys all over the place. Hmm.

Blake Bortles is an easy guy to root for.

Atrocious QB, but easy to root for.

Stars emerge. It’s always fun to watch that happen. We may be seeing Gase come into his own here as a future coaching star. It is still very early for him and just maybe we are seeing him lay the groundwork for our own future stars to be made here. Pouncey and Suh were put together to play with Tannehill and pressure Tom Brady. That was a plan that didn’t quite work out last season. So you have to get a new plan, new players and a new vision. I am confident we are addressing all that.

It took a couple Super Bowls before the patriots had anyone interesting. I’ll take wins instead of personalities thank you very much

Back
Top Bottom