Without Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Without Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas

Dolphan23

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What happens when these two guys are done and gone? Every loss we've had so far this season....they both still come out shining. 22 tackles for Zach is insane with 2 FF and JT 5 tackles a sack and a FF in today's loss against Buffalo...both outstanding players who are going to be very tough to replace an inconsistant ball club...im pretty worried about it when they're gone what do you guys think? Any thoughts?

They will both be missed and it's something no fan really wants to think about, but the fact of the matter is it gets closer with game. At least I feel comfortable seeing Roth and the progress he's made. We have young talent on the D-line, but I think it will be near impossible to replace what Zach brings to the table. That is why it is of the utmost importance that we find Zach's replacement in this years draft so Zach can mentor him for a season or 2.

without those guys this year we would be the worst team in football.

Crowder and Roth appear to be the front runners for ZT and JT's replacements. Those two will be missed though.

Pretty much what DJ said. We'd be the worst team in the game. Instead of a 7-9 type team, we'd win 2-3 games. Sad, but true. I guess when the Jets finish us off next week, we'll finish at 1-5 in the division. :fire:

They will be missed in a few years...but life will go on...

I missed AJ Duhe, Kim Bokamper, Manny Fernadez, Nick Bonuconti, Brian Cox, John Offerdal, and other great past players...

There will always be great players replacing them...as long as you have the coaching staff to get them...

It's sad to see the great players move on. It's even sadder when the team doesn't have someone exciting or promising to fill their shoes.

How disheartening is it though to see this team lose with great players like zack and jason? it honestly makes me feel like crap but even though its not my life and i dont have to suffer the consequences of losing other than just being disappointed that we can't win in our division, etc....but it def does make me feel really ****ty..not gonna lie.

djphinfan said:
without those guys this year we would be the worst team in football.

Yes and we would have been able to pick Brady Quinn in the draft, who is gonna be a beast, a legendary QB!

Disnardo said:
They will be missed in a few years...but life will go on...

I missed AJ Duhe, Kim Bokamper, Manny Fernadez, Nick Bonuconti, Brian Cox, John Offerdal, and other great past players...

There will always be great players replacing them...as long as you have the coaching staff to get them...

Thats right, great men go, then, some others are coming, while the past ones are going to be missed and / or inducted to the Hall Of Fame... :boohoo:

Gah... i dont even want to think about the dolphins without them. It's not an exaggeration to believe without them we'd be the worst team in the league. It's frightening how important they've been to us.

Back
Top Bottom