Witten/Owens Verbal Altercation | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Witten/Owens Verbal Altercation

GoonBoss

Finheaven Templar
Reaction score
Apparently it happened yesterday at practice. I just heard it on ESPN radio. I'll post more when I hear it.

Apparently this comes from Mort. Apparently Witten tried to say somthing to Owens regarding a pass route. Owens blew up at Witten, and, called him an unmentionable name, and, they nearly came to blows. Again, according to ESPN radio.

I hope Jerry Jones fires Witten for picking on his teachers pet.

Christ when will these teams learn that TO is a cancer. He alienated Garcia in SF, McNabb in Philly and now this Witten garbage in Dallas. What an idiot. The team is divided now and expect them to fall hard.

JJ has no idea what he is in for. I can't wait to see that Cowboys team become the next Raiders.

Christ when will these teams learn that TO is a cancer. He alienated Garcia in SF, McNabb in Philly and now this Witten garbage in Dallas. What an idiot. The team is divided now and expect them to fall hard.

JJ has no idea what he is in for. I can't wait to see that Cowboys team become the next Raiders.

I dont think you will be waiting much longer bro. Even if they win on Sunday. Hell, even if they make the playoffs(which I doubt). No way in hell they are going to win the NFC.

And when this thing comes to an end for them, all hell is going to break loose. Its going to be ****ing great. I hate the Cowboys. :jt0323: Getcha popcorn ready!

If Jerry Jones had any balls he would suspend TO but he seems to always give this nit wit a free pass. I guess you don't want to make the playoffs JJ????

Apparently Roy Williams, Patrick Crayton and TO confronted Witten and Romo because of how many targets he gets and they don't. If you look at their past few games, it seems like Romo might be bangin Witten, I'd be pissed too!

Surprised that Witten would do that.
As I thought he was kind of a quiet player.
A team player and a leader.
But then again, TO deserved that now didn't he?!

i would imagine jj got roy williams so he could dump to at the end of the season... he is just trying to hush this up so he can get some picks from someone, hopefully the jets bite

Back
Top Bottom