Women's Jersey, What size to get? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Women's Jersey, What size to get?

Heisman34

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yeah im trying to buy a womens jersey but dont know what size to get. She is about 5'8 130lbs. I was thinking medium but not sure anyone got any idea?

If you want a an adult jersey you need to go with the medium sz 48 --it will be a little loose on her-- if she wants it to fit better get a youth XL
There will be more choices though in adult med

I have jerseys for sale- check the ad - only youth I can get right now is Marshall orange - all other in adult Med available- and if ti is too big for her I can exchange

IT'S FINALLY OFFICIAL- BRANDON MARSHALL IS #19

I am running an introductory offer to anyone who pre-orders by June 10

These jerseys are on On Field reproductions with all sewn on names and numbers just like the authentic but at 1/10th the price.

My introductory price is good for BRANDON MARSHALL white and aqua, CHAD HENNE Orange, white, aqua, RICKY WILLIAMS aqua

SIZES ARE Med=48, Large=50, X Large=52, XXL=54, 3XL=56

ALL OF THE ABOVE JERSEYS ARE ONLY $36 with $3 more for shipping= $39 W/ SHIPPING INCLUDED-

THIS IS THE BEST PRICE OF ANY JERSEY DEALER ANY WHERE

SEE MY AD ON PHINATICS.COM and FINHEAVEN.COM

JUST EMAIL ME SIZE, PLAYER AND COLOR AND I WILL SEND A PAYPAL INVOICE. IN STOCK, JERSEYS WILL ARRIVE IN 2-3 DAYS. JERSEYS THAT ARE ON ORDER (ALL MARSHALL AND ORANGE HENNE) WILL ARRIVE BY JUNE 20TH!!

paypal only for this sale-

Back
Top Bottom