Wonder who gets axed this week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wonder who gets axed this week

phintim

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
Gase looks pretty unhappy any ideas who gets the boot this week.

Nobody. This is a 3 year thing unfortunately. I don't even know if any players will be getting benched.

Not enough of them. Substandard roster plays like an ineffective team. Who would have guessed?

Last edited:
Michael Thomas just sucks. He shouldn't be out there in the first place. The guy is a trash safety. We trot him out there every year because we don't believe in having depth at the safety position and here we are, stuck with him going out there playing like a bum yet again. Great special teams player? Sure. Knows his assignments? Sure. Awful safety.

The guy who ought to get cut is Mike Bum Ass Pouncey. Stupid penalties, botched snaps, and not blocking well enough to justify those things.

Michael Thomas just sucks. He shouldn't be out there in the first place. The guy is a trash safety. We trot him out there every year because we don't believe in having depth at the safety position and here we are, stuck with him going out there playing like a bum yet again. Great special teams player? Sure. Knows his assignments? Sure. Awful safety.

The guy who ought to get cut is Mike Bum *** Pouncey. Stupid penalties, botched snaps, and not blocking well enough to justify those things.

If we could have gotten a 7th for him it would’ve been a win

The guy who ought to get cut is Mike Bum *** Pouncey. Stupid penalties, botched snaps, and not blocking well enough to justify those things.
Next week our real FS comes back so enough with Michael Thomas unless he’s on ST’s. Also, Pouncey is washed. Still we are in the playoff hunt!

Thomas is just a ST ace. Hopefully TJ can sure up the FS spot.

Honestly after cooling off from the end of the game, Miami didn’t play that bad as a team.

I mean other than the stupid holding calls whenever the offense made a play got so infuriating that it pissed me off, and I haven’t gotten mad at a game in a few years. We got the ball on the 50 twice and penalties killed us. Williams big play Landry held. AFTER he got his face mask pulled sideways. Reshad’s phantom personal foul. Pure blasphemy.

As soon as Ryan went down I knew this team wasn’t a playoff caliber team. He was going to be good this year and it took the wind out of the sails of the team.

I’ll enjoy the rest of the football season because it’s a quick season and hopefully Miami can either surprise me with a bunch of “we won that” games or we get a good draft pick and finally reshape the OL.

Next week our real FS comes back so enough with Michael Thomas unless he’s on ST’s. Also, Pouncey is washed. Still we are in the playoff hunt!

Our season was toast on August 3rd. The last 8 games are 100% about finding out which players are too stupid to play for this team after 2017.

Back
Top Bottom