Wonderful Mother In Law Tickets Tonight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wonderful Mother In Law Tickets Tonight

Michael Morris

Active Roster
Reaction score
Mother in law got me tickets for the game tonight. Guess it's payment taking her problem child daughter off her hands lol. It's my first regular season game seeing the Dolphins.(went to the preseason game couple yrs back in Charlotte). It's kinda tough as much as I bleed Dolphins. I still have a lot of love for the Panther's since it is my home area now and I watch them and listen to their sports radio everyday. It's my adopted team. Feel pretty good about this game. The Panther's secondary is very suspect and their offense is pretty average to borderline bad.

You sound like a guy who's going to wear a dolphin Jersey under their panther jersey, only to reveal it if they win.

Not the bandwagon type love my Phins way to much. I'll lose with grace but, don't like rooting against my home city. Panther fans are really great fans that are supportive win or lose and really don't get to bent out of shape or obnoxious. I've also lived in the Philadelphia market and of course have a lot of Cowboys fans in that area that are the worst.

The way we play in prime time games, she may be punishing you.

I get along great with my in laws. They live in Georgia and we live in Florida.....lol

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom