Wooot!!!!! Fins are lock to win on sunday !!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wooot!!!!! Fins are lock to win on sunday !!!!

templarwd

Starter
Reaction score
Local CLE sports blab has a Friday NFL round table every week. They pick every game and this week it was unanimous ; Sti'lers. Every time the've done that this season the Phins have won. :woot::hclap:

You'd thinks sports "media" in CLE would know a little something about the Stil'ers current woes. There was 0 hesitation from anyone. Sti'lers home= win.

But has every team won they've unanimously picked against. ;)

Expert picks are as reliable as Shourights Stat charts.

Last edited by a moderator:
But has every team won they've unanimously picked against. ;)
Honestly, I don't know.:idk: Just know they all gave the Phins 0 chance of beating the Browns in the opener. And every subsequent time they picked the Phins opponent unanimously, the Phins have won. :brewskis:

I remember earlier this year on 92.3 talk radio they compared Tannehill's mobility to Weeden's lol.

Yeah remember the browns fans saying weeden to little all day long on the fins suspect defense? Cleveland fans should be ashamed of themselves for picking the Steelers!!

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

The sad thing is a wouldn't be surprised if they pull this out, also wouldn't be surprised if we fall apart and don't. This dolphins team has the talent to be in every game. They are just so damn inconsistent. Kinda like how they've been since 1990 when I started watching them

This is precisely the kind of game this Dolphins team is going to go out and lose. Because it matters and they've teased us with a glimmer of competence.

I keep waiting for a breakout game from the offense where they fire on all cylinders for the entire game, like the Arizona game last season. Surely they have at least one of those games in them this season.

Amazing jinx, they're definitely sure to lose now. JK (Hopefully)

Seriously, really hope they pull this off but I'm not expecting it. If they do...they will probably still lose to the Pats, but winning at Pittsburgh could give the season a big spark for a final run at the wildcard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom