Word to Philbin and players: STOP the DAMN SCREEN PASS!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Word to Philbin and players: STOP the DAMN SCREEN PASS!!!!

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
This play is the security blanket for Fitzpatrick and they run it alot if it is working. If you cannot stop them most times when they run it, then they might just put up 20+ points. It is a short week at home and I gaurrantee they will run it at least 3 or 4 times.

Since Sean Smith is acting like his usual poosy self lately it just might work even if we know its coming!

Stop this crap in a hurry and you will take a chunk of their gameplan out.

at least fred jackson is out, he is a big part of those screen passes. spiller is a phenominal runner, but he is not as good in the wr game.

Smith must have spent a little too much time out on South Beach last week.

No, the correct first word in the thread title should be EXECUTE! I've yet to see a screen pass that wasn't botched with a bad throw or the RB in the wrong spot or something dumb. I would've loved to have seen what that screen would've done when Miami was down deep in Indy territory prior to scoring what, at the time was the tying FG. Tanny fired a lazer beam to the wrong shoulder of Daniel Thomas. Just a terrible, terrible pass.

Back
Top Bottom