Worse Dolphins Game Ever!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worse Dolphins Game Ever!!!!

I used to lose sleep, take vacation and turn down overtime so I could watch my beloved Dolphins. That **** ain't happening no more as these are not my beloved Dolphins.

They are a huge pile of steaming manure just waiting to be stepped on. Just look at that logo, for cryin' out loud. It's a squished tadpole!

Anyhoe... I hope the fans see through the charade that is Tannenbaum and realize the roster really isn't full of top talent.

Sure, there is the great player or two but it would be generous to say the rest are above league average.

And to lose to a team trying to tank the year. Unfathomable.

(I think our WR corps is highly overrated)

Cutler is really bad,why go no huddle if you still are going to snap it with less than 10 seconds on the play clock. Constantly throwing off his back foot. At the same time ,our receivers did not seem to get open much. Gases play calling was horrible. The defense was on the field all day so I can not hate on them too much. Jones does not look good out there though,no real pass rush early against a real bad Jets o-line.Maxwell please at least try

The Steelers stayed in the locker room for the national anthem. The Dolphins stayed in the locker room for the entire football game.
Right on...
Ta Ra Ra Boom d aaa
We truly sucked today
our azz got blown away
because we just cant play

Our defense went to sleep
Offence is just a heap
Of sluggish clueless sheep
So now its time to weep

We simply lost all bets
To beat the stinking Jets..
How bad just can it get
This game do not forget.

So on the way back home
We all can piss and moan
Lets all just shed a tear
write off another year.

We Stink..........

All phases! Worst played game I ever saw in 47 years of being a dolphin fan. Simply unacceptable performance.
Agree 100% texted same thing to buddy during game.

Yeah, really bad game, lots of things went wrong. Hopefully, it's something that can be fixed with effort and coach and not a talent thing.

Wake showed up.

The worst coached game I've ever seen by the team. Worse than any filbum or Cam had.

Back
Top Bottom