Worst Coaches of All Time, Ranked #1-50! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst Coaches of All Time, Ranked #1-50!

Buddy

Sexy Big Man
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
It's kind of hard to make this list but I think Cameran is Top 5, he's right there with Marty Morhinweg.

Good thing is we've moved on from these coaches. The Dolphins can now move on to better times with Philbin at the helm. :up:

Cam Cameron finally won something!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...cles/869108-50-worst-nfl-coaches-of-all-time/

I just came across this but it is a few months old, if it has been posted before then I apologize. Wanny, Saban, and Cameron are all on the list and I have to expect that Sparano would be on the list if it were compiled today. This is not the ranking where you want to overachieve!

I don't see how Sparano would be on the list. Its not like he was horrific. He was just mediocre. 11-6, 7-9, 7-9 and 6-10. That being said, if you go off of record, Wanny shouldnt be there ither.

I think that it was based upon how coaches utilized the players and teams that they had and not so much pure record. However, I don't entirely disagree with anyone on the list. It isn't anything too serious and certainly is completely objective but it is funny that most everyone on this board is validated that we knew that those coaches were idiots and now it's in print. Thank the Lord that we are in A LOT better situation now...Go Fins & Philbin!

I have that site blocked so I don't accidentally click a link to it. :hi5:

Joke list. About what I'd expect out of most of the bleacher report authors. McDaniels as second worst of ALL TIME? Really? Kubiak on the list at all? Saban in the top 20?

I made it through the first two and stopped reading. Jack del Rio took his team to the playoffs multiple times with different starting quarterbacks. Brad Childress took his team to a championship game. The Bleacher Report is really stupid, but this is one of the worst. It shows no scale for how many coaches have been in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom