Would like to join the family..?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would like to join the family..??

havingaporpoise

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have been reading this site for a while, have been a fan since the early 70's... sucks I live in Illinois, but my heart is in Miami...gonna retire there someday.... I love some of your guy's sigs..... I have worked and worked at trying to do something similiar, giving up, finally wanted to ask, can someone help me to get one of those awesome "sigs"....?? Thanks everyone...Look forward to posting and replying to all that are fin fans.....

havingaporpoise said:
Hey guys, I have been reading this site for a while, have been a fan since the early 70's... sucks I live in Illinois, but my heart is in Miami...gonna retire there someday.... I love some of your guy's sigs..... I have worked and worked at trying to do something similiar, giving up, finally wanted to ask, can someone help me to get one of those awesome "sigs"....?? Thanks everyone...Look forward to posting and replying to all that are fin fans.....
Welcome aboard. Sigs, go to the graphics forum and post asking for a sig, someone I am sure will be happy to do it for you. Everyone is pretty cool about helping out others.

Welcome HAP! I'm sure you'll find someone to help you out. Enjoy the site!

Thanks so much "Grape ape"... like your avitar....lol.... am I to understand, that this site has many "forums" running all at once....?? Thanks for the "welcome" much appreciated, I only live about 3 hours north of you...in fact work down there sometimes for the company I work for....

havingaporpoise said:
Thanks so much "Grape ape"... like your avitar....lol.... am I to understand, that this site has many "forums" running all at once....?? Thanks for the "welcome" much appreciated, I only live about 3 hours north of you...in fact work down there sometimes for the company I work for....
You are indeed correct. I guess it is really one forum with many different sections. When you are on the home page click on message board on the right, then you will see all the different sections, the Graphis is located in other. I stop in at Covington from time to time at the BeefHouse when I travel north. Great food if you can get a seat.

I just pm'd wharfrat 6x and told him you were harrassing me :tongue: Should we tell him that Wharf loves getting pm's????

GRAPEAPE said:
I just pm'd wharfrat 6x and told him you were harrassing me :tongue: Should we tell him that Wharf loves getting pm's????

He only likes it when you do it 6 times!:sidelol:

too funny, thanks for the heads up....I will give it a try, yeah, you gotta stay away from the "beef house" during dinner time without a reservation...lol.... I live just west of there about a 10 minute drive on the other side of the state line......My friends took me to "scores" when i was down there last...wow, never been there before, would like to go back sometime, just dont tell my girlfriend, she has a thing about me going to look at naked woman.....lol.....

havingaporpoise said:
too funny, thanks for the heads up....I will give it a try, yeah, you gotta stay away from the "beef house" during dinner time without a reservation...lol.... I live just west of there about a 10 minute drive on the other side of the state line......My friends took me to "scores" when i was down there last...wow, never been there before, would like to go back sometime, just dont tell my girlfriend, she has a thing about me going to look at naked woman.....lol.....
Heard scores was good, I don't frequent those establishments unless it's a bachelor party or something, I rather keep my money and chase the wife around. Actually E-Ville isn't as much fun since I got married, strange.

GRAPEAPE said:
You are indeed correct. I guess it is really one forum with many different sections. When you are on the home page click on message board on the right, then you will see all the different sections, the Graphis is located in other. I stop in at Covington from time to time at the BeefHouse when I travel north. Great food if you can get a seat.

My brothers company just had their "company dinner" there sunday and he took me and his daughter. I missed the Carolina game but it was worth it. Love the beefhouse.

BTW welcome Hav. My cousin lived in Danville for years but lives in Rantoul now.

havingaporpoise said:

Welcome aboard, let me know what you want in your sig and I will hook you up.

Here is some of my other sigs....
http://www.finheaven.com/photo/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=7703

Back
Top Bottom