Would The Signing Of Jennings... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would The Signing Of Jennings...

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
...guarantee - if he remains healthy - a playoff scenario for the Dolphins next season?

I say yes!! You? :ponder:

unless this team does some really stupid things this offseason there is no reason we should not be on the cusp of the playoffs in 2013...if not in...barring real bird brain type stuff this team should win a minimum of 9 games in 2013...

the qb is about to turn the corner...it begins in 2013...

I say no. We have way too many holes being created by this free agency period. If Sean Smith, Jake Long, Randy Starks, and Reggie Bush aren't brought back, we're going to need to find a #1 and #2 corner, a new DT to replace Starks (easier said than done) and a new LT depending on whether or not Jonathan Martin pans out. Not to mention the offense will be much less versatile without Bush, regardless of Jennings' presence.

Signing Jennings will certainly help. He dealt with some injuries this year but he is a true #1 WR in this league.

unless this team does some really stupid things this offseason there is no reason we should not be on the cusp of the playoffs in 2013...if not in...barring real bird brain type stuff this team should win a minimum of 9 games in 2013...

the qb is about to turn the corner...it begins in 2013...

I am in total agreement.

I say no. We have way too many holes being created by this free agency period. If Sean Smith, Jake Long, Randy Starks, and Reggie Bush aren't brought back, we're going to need to find a #1 and #2 corner, a new DT to replace Starks (easier said than done) and a new LT depending on whether or not Jonathan Martin pans out. Not to mention the offense will be much less versatile without Bush, regardless of Jennings' presence.

I don't believe in IF statements myself.
Nonetheless I am hopeful that the right players do remain in our squad. I will also add that it may not be likely that Long will be coming back because of the salary he demands. We must wait for FA and the Draft to be certain of such outcomes.

He alone won't turn us around, he's not Calvin, Larry nor Andre. We still need a tight end or two, a guard, a tackle, and Ryan to develop into a true starter.

Your (:bobdole:) answer is not an answer. Do you think that it might be a true scenario or that it is very unlikely. This: (:bobdole:) does not say anything. Please make your comment...thanks dude.

Back
Top Bottom