Would the St.Louis Rams Trade QB Sam Bradford to the Miami Dolphins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would the St.Louis Rams Trade QB Sam Bradford to the Miami Dolphins?

Someone should pull the plug on that website and FinAtic8480 should be reprimanded for posting it. Rams have already said that Bradford is not going to be traded and they will trade the #2 pick. On top of that we don't have the cap room to bring in a Sam Bradford and his ridiculous salary. Another website trying to stir the pot just to drive more hits to their site...and FinAtic is helping them.

This isn't even a rumor and shouldn't be posted as such.

Neighborhood dog sources? What a f*cking joke

It makes a lot of sense for STL to do this (not necessarily to just Miami). Bradford is often hurt and has a big cap number. So they could trade Bradford and get a potentially better QB for 1/2 the money and more pieces to go around him. The real question would be what is Bradford worth vs what is the 2nd pick worth.

NO not even an option and I have no sources. Someone made this up for attention to their website and name. End of thread.

One good year (if you call .500 "good") and one awful one..and fragile to boot. Maybe he'd be worth a 3rd rounder if he'd renegotiate his contract. Otherwise I'd take my chances with Weeden or Tannehill, or maybe even Flynn if The Peyton Brigade doesn't set up shop here.

Not a chance in the world that happens. First, one of the several reasons Fisher went to St. Louis is because he liked the idea of working with Bradford as his franchise QB. So why would he go there just to trade the QB he wanted to work with? Second and most importantly, they are looking to get a boat-load of top picks for that #2 spot. They instantly can corner the market probably this and next year with multiple top-round talent from the draft. He can re-build in a matter of 2-3 years instead of a 4-5 year plan.

Barking dogs as a source??? Must be Enduro making posts online using his government name. :lol:

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Good luck trading away Bradford's giant contract. Not gonna happen.

IMHO: RG3 is/will be much better than Bradford but don't think they can move him anywhere

According to spotrac his cap # isn't that out of whack, he got an 11mil signing bonus last year... his cap numbers are 2012-5mil, 2013-5.8mil, 2014-6.6mil and 2015-7.4mil.

Back
Top Bottom